Israel Hezbollah Pager Attack.

Man, I sure hope all this Israel hero-worshipping in India doesn't backfire for us majorly and we don't end up in a similar predicament to the U.S, where they now send $26 billion in aid to them and their entire political process is kept in a chokehold by AIPAC. Because at best, Israel is a settler colonialist state that consider other countries/gentiles to be useful tools towards their goals. We can and possibly should play realpolitik and benefit from our association with such fundamentalists if that's what's required, but they will always be one step ahead at selling us out or gutting us for everything we're worth.

we don't end up in a similar predicament to the U.S, where they now send $26 billion in aid to them and their entire political process is kept in a chokehold by AIPAC.
Not aid, its an investment and a way to control Israel since the 70s that some in Israel want to get away from.
Because at best, Israel is a settler colonialist state
You have that backwards. Zionism is an anti-colonial movement and a very successful one at that. They're not settlers having a three and half millenia unbroken connection with the land.

Ever heard of the wailing wall. What do you think that is? That's the remnants of the second temple which was built in 500 BCE to replace the earlier first temple which was built a few hundred years earlier.
We can and possibly should play realpolitik and benefit from our association with such fundamentalists if that's what's required, but they will always be one step ahead at selling us out or gutting us for everything we're worth.
We've had a long relationship going back to the 60s. The reason the Israeli ambassador keeps buttering us up presently is because India is Israel's biggest arms customer. In other areas they're helping us build food security for the future through agriculture. Ever seen baby tomatoes. That's Israeli tech.

The idea is build India up as a breadbasket for the middle east. We're an investment in food for them.

You have that backwards. Zionism is an anti-colonial movement and a very successful one at that. They're not settlers having a three and half millenia unbroken connection with the land.

Ever heard of the wailing wall. What do you think that is? That's the remnants of the second temple which was built in 500 BCE to replace the earlier first temple which was built a few hundred years earlier.
Too much obsession with the past will lead to too many regrets in the future.

Too much obsession with the past will lead to too many regrets in the future.
Its to show a long standing connection with the land.

See the words used, all deliberate and misleading to disassociate a people named of the land from it. (they're called jews because they come from Judea ie. present day 'west bank' where most of their biblical history is based and they don't even fully control their native)

Colonial? Brits, Ottomans, Mamluks, Byzantines etc. were the colonials. They were the outsiders.

Settler? Australia, south africa, the Americas are all settler colonies. If the Brits or Ottomans were still in charge they would be the settler colonialists.

To fool westerners that Israelis are no different to present day Americans, Canadians or Australian who were not native, came from abroad and abused and exploited the original natives of those lands. See how this lie works?

Zionism is reclaiming the land that was once theirs. Free from colonialism.

Not aid, its an investment and a way to control Israel since the 70s that some in Israel want to get away from.
That first video is straight up Israeli propaganda. The guy says military aid to Israel can be considered an "investment" because:

1) Israel purchases (with American money) US military hardware from Lockheed Martin or Boeing or some other defense contractor, which employ Americans. Therefore it is good to give them money.
2) They battle test US military hardware in real conflicts and provide valuable data back
3) Israel's use of these weapons gives it the stamp of approval required for other countries to buy it.

That's clearly bullshit. It's true that the military-industrial complex in America benefits greatly from US military spending and they are a lobby similar in size to AIPAC. But mass producing weaponry and giving it away to Israel is not exactly providing much benefit to the people of America, especially when the US defense budget is already exceptionally large and they outspend every other country by an order of magnitude. What would actually benefit the US is if the $26 billion they just spent was used domestically, for non-military purposes, like building infrastructure, spending on education/health care. The US could generate way more direct and quantifiable benefit with that money if they simply spent it on their own people. A pan-American high speed rail, for example, would generate much more economic growth for them than just giving money away to Israel.

The fact that he expects us to believe that giving it to Israel is the only productive use for money is pretty ridiculous.

As for 2) The US has been engaged in active military conflicts for much of its history, and they have several avenues for allies to **purchase** their weaponry through organizations like NATO, or to test them by funding proxy wars like with Ukraine. They only just recently pulled out of Afghanistan. The idea that America needs Israel to test their latest hardware for them is a very, very flimsy reason.

3) ??? This is the F-35 we're talking about. Nobody really cares what Israel thinks about it. US military hardware is the most advanced on the planet right now and has been for a very long time. If someone wants absolute proof of their effectiveness, they need to only look at almost every recent military conflict, including Ukraine.

As for the US controlling Israel, you would think that but that has not seemed to be the case for a long time. Theoretically, yes, the US could yank the leash and keep them in line. They have tried to, in very loose terms, endorse a ceasefire and try to scale down Israel's killing of innocent civilians several times. Each time Israel escalates the conflict in the region versus Iran or Hezbollah, the US comes out and says they don't want an escalation. But nothing ever happens. Because any sitting US president realistically can't be strong against Israel because so much of their political funding comes from Israeli/Jewish lobbyist groups. It would essentially be political suicide for either Kamala Harris or Trump to say that the US should distance themselves from Israel or the war in the Gaza strip. Israel has done to America what America has done to many countries in the past, they've manipulated their political process to make sure that Americans don't have a choice. Every candidate is pro-Israel. Even RFK Jr.

As an atheist, I don't have a dog in the Muslims vs Jews / Palestine vs Israel fight over historical ownership of that part of the world. I'll admit that I'm easily more convinced by the arguments made regarding mass Israeli immigration to present day Palestine/Israel supported by the UK and the US leading up to and after the creation of the Jewish state, with subsequent displacement of Palestianians etc. It makes a whole lot more sense to me that the same British scumbags who colonized and essentially destroyed the country of India, have also done the same to Palestine because they did not have a flag or a standing military to enforce that flag. But that discussion is besides the point here.

There is literally an active warrant for Netanyahu's arrest. Every UN committee agrees that Israel has at the very least wanton disregard for civilian life as they invade Gaza, or that they are straight up committing a genocide. Most of the world, outside of exceptions like the US, agrees that Israel's actions are indefensible. I called them a settler colonialist state. But if you'd like, I can just call them a genocidal apartheid state instead. If the previous label only somewhat applies, the latter one definitely does.

Zionism is reclaiming the land that was once theirs. Free from colonialism.
Technically speaking, entire modern mankind originated from Africa which was once connected with all other continents in the form of Pangea so Africans have the most original connection with any place on Earth but they don't go around claiming it but then they don't have the required power either. Point is, obsession over past+power in present=regrets in future. This has hold true for entire history of humankind till now & I see no reason for it not holding in future.

In 1999, Israel supported India in the Kargil war by providing arms and ammunitions. Read more
Fun fact, US prevented India from starving in 1960s before Green revolution took place.

Friend in need is friend indeed, we were about to lose kargil war and at that time Israel & France help us to win Kargil from Pakistani Army/Terrorist, else we was about to lose not only kargil but 100/1000 of Indian Army Personnel too.

Friend in need is friend indeed, we were about to lose kargil war and at that time Israel & France help us to win Kargil from Pakistani Army/Terrorist, else we was about to lose not only kargil but 100/1000 of Indian Army Personnel too.
I agree with this statement.
Now I dont want to be dramatic and say they we won because of them and all but they did help us change the tide otherwise the battle was going to be very long one with more of our brave soldiers dead bodies coming.

And India was in very poor position.

Now they dont do it for free either. they make good money during wars too just like every country tries to take advantage of the situation.

The point is this is why i support Israel because they support us.
When it comes to Kashmir this whole OIC and all have always supported Pakistan including Palestine.

So why should i support them?
Even 26/11 happen hardly their was any condemnation from them. Why should we stand for them ?

Why should we stand for them ?
Because we aspire to be better than foreigners. Because our foreign policy has some level of moral principle to it. Not to the point that we become hippies but to the point that we still have our humanity and when we see innocent women and children being murdered. Not just one. But tens of thousands. We do something about it.

Realistically, the axes of WW3 or whatever the future holds has already been shaped. The world order is going to be NATO/Quad/Israel/India vs China/Russia/NK/Pakistan. Nothing India does can change that now and we might as well accept it. We have no choice but to be allied with Israel. But that doesn't mean we have to like them, or act like they're some moral paragons when they're genocidal maniacs who would easily sacrifice the population of India for their own goals.

Because we aspire to be better than foreigners. Because our foreign policy has some level of moral principle to it. Not to the point that we become hippies but to the point that we still have our humanity and when we see innocent women and children being murdered. Not just one. But tens of thousands. We do something about it.
We do raise our concerns and make it very clear like in Ukraine -Russia , when PM Modi raised children killing in Ukraine issue in Russia itself.
For Israel also we have repeatedly asked Israelis to avoid targeting the civil population.

But many people like me here want to ask them , what about our side of human life when in 26/11 even babies were shot dead.

In Kashmir where even now specifically many Hindu's are victim of targeted killing ( just about a day or two a hindu was killed from local panchayat) i never seen one condemnation . Now they quickly condemn when a muslim is lynched ( and that too is absolutely wrong in every way) but why is it silence with Hindu is being killed in the valley?

I am not trying to make this Hindu-Muslim topic please dont get me wrong. every life is equally precious .

Just that I am sick of this hypocrisy from Muslim Countries.

Even recently Iran's Supreme leader put India in same list as Gaza for treating Muslims.....I mean seriously,

but what about China who has destroyed mosques , putting them in detention camps, mass sterilising them. It is clearly very well planned genocide of the future generation of Chinse Uyghurs.

But such hypocrisy is only for India from them.

Personally It is sad to see children , women and even people dying anywhere but I still choose no longer to stand for them because they dont for us when our children and women are being killed.

Just that I am sick of this hypocrisy from Muslim Countries.
I have to agree on this point. They're unabashedly hypocritical. There's a double-standard where the Chinese systematically engaging in the genocide and mass surveillance of Uyghurs is mostly ignored by these countries while they talk about every hate crime that happens in India as proof that India is barbaric. Organizations like Al-Jazeera and their reporting on India is highly biased too. If India oppressed minorities to a scale even remotely similar to what China does or what Pakistan has done to Hindus/Christians -- which hopefully will never happen -- can you imagine the outrage? India isn't perfect but when it comes to civil and minority rights, we're way ahead of many Middle Eastern and Asian countries and that is almost never acknowledged by anyone. I did not see Western media report at all about the attacks on Hindus in Bangladesh recently, but if they had occured in India, that would be a very different story.

But then again, even the Arab countries don't care about Palestinians that much. You might see some condemnation here and there from the likes of UAE, Saudi Arabia and Egypt. But they're not willing to take any real action, or accept and house Palestinian refuges. They're Arabs, so they should be first in line to help, but they don't. And Saudi Arabia's relations with Israel are actually getting better.

Other than a couple of college kids in the US and diplomats at the UN or the ICJ, nobody with real power cares about Palestinians. That is what makes Palestinians truly oppressed, because they are at the mercy of Israel and no one with any leverage cares.

That first video is straight up Israeli propaganda. The guy says military aid to Israel can be considered an "investment" because:

1) Israel purchases (with American money) US military hardware from Lockheed Martin or Boeing or some other defense contractor, which employ Americans. Therefore it is good to give them money.
2) They battle test US military hardware in real conflicts and provide valuable data back
3) Israel's use of these weapons gives it the stamp of approval required for other countries to buy it.

That's clearly bullshit.
Heh, you quoted only one video and none of those points is BS. Keep reading the rest of the links in that post which talk of the benefits the US has accrued since 70s. Yes? That's where the word 'investment' comes from.

It's true that the military-industrial complex in America benefits greatly from US military spending and they are a lobby similar in size to AIPAC. But mass producing weaponry and giving it away to Israel is not exactly providing much benefit to the people of America, especially when the US defense budget is already exceptionally large and they outspend every other country by an order of magnitude.
Again you need to follow fully the links mentioned above. You think the US gives out charity because of AIPAC? which is to use your colourful term 'bullshit'.

What would actually benefit the US is if the $26 billion they just spent was used domestically, for non-military purposes, like building infrastructure, spending on education/health care. The US could generate way more direct and quantifiable benefit with that money if they simply spent it on their own people.
And why aren't they doing that then? You could ask that question anytime from now to fifty years back.
A pan-American high speed rail, for example, would generate much more economic growth for them than just giving money away to Israel.
Lol, this idea tells me how clueless you are about the US where such an idea will never work and not for a want of trying.
The fact that he expects us to believe that giving it to Israel is the only productive use for money is pretty ridiculous.
He never said that. The US is free to use its money as it wishes. As is Israel free to choose its defense partners who will be more reliable in times of distress. There are very good reasons we don't rely too much on the US for arms. A realisation that is just dawning on the Israelis.
As for 2) The US has been engaged in active military conflicts for much of its history, and they have several avenues for allies to **purchase** their weaponry through organizations like NATO, or to test them by funding proxy wars like with Ukraine. They only just recently pulled out of Afghanistan. The idea that America needs Israel to test their latest hardware for them is a very, very flimsy reason.
Name those allies in the middle east? That can come close to Israeli competency. The answer is NONE. You forget all those other allies are not in the middle east but elsewhere. Now should the US decide it no longer has any more interests in the region then Israel will be less useful to collaborate with. I would not hold my breath for the US to do that though.
3) ??? This is the F-35 we're talking about. Nobody really cares what Israel thinks about it. US military hardware is the most advanced on the planet right now and has been for a very long time. If someone wants absolute proof of their effectiveness, they need to only look at almost every recent military conflict, including Ukraine.
The Israelis don't need F35 for their defence. They want the versions of F15 & F16 which are not on the list of arms available to them. They know their needs better than anyone else. Israelis know those jets inside out and can overhaul their engines as well. The gulf countries would be sending their jets to Israel for the same purpose.
As for the US controlling Israel, you would think that but that has not seemed to be the case for a long time. Theoretically, yes, the US could yank the leash and keep them in line.
This is no theory but fact. Biden has said he would not support an invasion of Lebanon. No pre-emptive strikes allowed. This is why after over 10k rockets fired by hezbollah, Israel still sits still and even now they are just threatening. The media seems to think a Lebanon invasion is coming anytime now.

No, it isnt.
They have tried to, in very loose terms, endorse a ceasefire and try to scale down Israel's killing of innocent civilians several times.
A ceasefire is tantamount to a Hamas victory so that's out with this administration or any other. The combatants to civilians ratio is the lowest ever in such an urban conflict. But yeah, no more 2,000lb bombs to take out buildings so the IDF has to go into booby trapped buildings one by one and the butchers bill is rising.
Each time Israel escalates the conflict in the region versus Iran or Hezbollah, the US comes out and says they don't want an escalation. But nothing ever happens. Because any sitting US president realistically can't be strong against Israel because so much of their political funding comes from Israeli/Jewish lobbyist groups.
Israel isn't escalating the conflict in the region with Iran. They are working laterally. What if I told you the US stopped an Israeli strike on Iran back in 2012. Which in hindsight would have reduced the nuclear threat without sparking a regional war.
It would essentially be political suicide for either Kamala Harris or Trump to say that the US should distance themselves from Israel or the war in the Gaza strip.
You have to separate the two.

Harris says she stands for self defense of Israel. On the surface that sounds great but it means no offense. Israel never gets to defeat its opponents which is what was behind these ceasefire efforts. Prevent Hamas from losing. What kind of ally behaves like this? Appeases your adversaries and opposes you. This is why Harris must not win if Israel is to have peace. There cannot be peace without victory.

Trump would not put anywhere near these restrictions on Israel.
Israel has done to America what America has done to many countries in the past, they've manipulated their political process to make sure that Americans don't have a choice.
Heh, it seems the other way around. The present defense minister and a couple of former cabinet ministers are American lackeys. Because they never fail to advocate American positions in opposition to the ruling party.

What does it say of an ally when the senate leader asks for the resignation of your PM? Do they expect Israeli to conduct elections in the middle of a war? You don't know any of this because you're not following Israeli media.

The tail wagging the dog situation you imply isn't credible at all. What Oct 7 has done is demolish many myths about Israel. Like how invulnerable and superior Israel is or how the Jewish lobby controls the US.
Every candidate is pro-Israel. Even RFK Jr.
That's a good thing. How long it lasts remains to be seen. The way the university pro hamas protests have been tolerated doesn't inspire confidence if democrats are in charge. And two thirds to three quarters of American jews will vote Harris much to Trump's understandable frustration.
As an atheist, I don't have a dog in the Muslims vs Jews / Palestine vs Israel fight over historical ownership of that part of the world. I'll admit that I'm easily more convinced by the arguments made regarding mass Israeli immigration to present day Palestine/Israel supported by the UK and the US leading up to and after the creation of the Jewish state, with subsequent displacement of Palestianians etc.
The UK blocked immigration of jews from Europe to Israel in the 30s. The Holocaust would have been much lower or never happened. The UK didn't support the creation of a Jewish state. They washed their hands of it. It was the UN that enabled the creation of Israel. A very close vote with 12 for and 12 against. The Philippines broke the tie in Israel's favour.

A lot of the anti Israel arguments you hear are soviet propaganda from the 60s & 70s. Very sophisticated lies because they lost out to the west in the gulf. So to hold on to what little they had they went against Israel.

There is literally an active warrant for Netanyahu's arrest.
He addressed Congress in july and will address the UN soon. He didn't get arrested then nor will he. This is the ICC being hijacked for political purposes. If this stands next thing you know NATO personnel will also come under the scanner.
Every UN committee agrees that Israel has at the very least wanton disregard for civilian life as they invade Gaza, or that they are straight up committing a genocide. Most of the world, outside of exceptions like the US, agrees that Israel's actions are indefensible. I called them a settler colonialist state. But if you'd like, I can just call them a genocidal apartheid state instead. If the previous label only somewhat applies, the latter one definitely does.
You don't get to start a war, lose and then call it genocide. It's called a defeat. Nobody serious is entertaining this genocide argument. Its just political rhetoric by the jew hating lot.

How can the term apartheid be true when Israeli arabs who make up 20% of the population have the same rights as jews? And are represented in many walks of life from media, the IDF, the health sector, the supreme court as well as the legislature.

The health sector one is quite pertinent because the odds an injured IDF soldier will be attended to by an Israeli arab doctor are likely and vice versa. The most ironic part is Israeli arabs have more rights, freedoms and respect in Israel than in the rest if the arab world. They're not emigrating out.

Harris says she stands for self defense of Israel. On the surface that sounds great but it means no offense. Israel never gets to defeat its opponents which is what was behind these ceasefire efforts. Prevent Hamas from losing. What kind of ally behaves like this? Appeases your adversaries and opposes you. This is why Harris must not win if Israel is to have peace. There cannot be peace without victory.

Trump would not put anywhere near these restrictions on Israel.
I can tell you now & you can quote me on this a few years in future, this will never happen (peace without victory) unless Israel decide to use nuke & even if Trump turn the US upside down & become Prez for the 3rd time.

The UK blocked immigration of jews from Europe to Israel in the 30s. The Holocaust would have been much lower or never happened. The UK didn't support the creation of a Jewish state. They washed their hands of it. It was the UN that enabled the creation of Israel. A very close vote with 12 for and 12 against. The Philippines broke the tie in Israel's favour.
Quoting from Wikipedia here...

In the 1920s, the British imposed restrictions on Jewish immigration to Palestine and the ability of Jews to buy land, claiming that these decisions were taken due to concerns over the economic absorptive capacity of the country. In the 1930s, British authorities set a quota for immigration certificates and authorised the Jewish Agency to hand them out at its discretion. Shortly before the outbreak of World War II, the British introduced the White Paper of 1939. The White Paper rejected the concept of partition of Palestine into Jewish and Arab states and announced that the country would be turned into an independent binational state with an Arab majority. It severely curtailed Jewish immigration, allowing for only 75,000 Jews to migrate to Palestine from 1940 to 1944, consisting of a yearly quota of 10,000 per year and a supplementary quota for 25,000 to cover refugee emergencies spread out over the same period. Afterward, further Jewish immigration would depend on the consent of the Arab majority. Sales of Arab land to Jews were to be restricted.

In reaction to British restrictions, illegal immigration to Palestine began. Initially, Jews entered Palestine by land, mainly by slipping across the northern border, where they were aided by the border settlements. In the early 1930s, when crossing the northern border became more difficult, other routes were found. Thousands of Jews came to Palestine on student or tourist visas, and never returned to their countries of origin. Jewish women often entered into fictitious marriages with residents of Palestine to be granted entry for family reunification purposes. In 1934, the first seaborne attempt to bring Jews to Palestine happened when some 350 Jews of the HeHalutz movement in Poland who were unwilling to wait for certificates sailed to Palestine on the Vallos, a chartered ship. Two more ships carrying illegal immigrants arrived in 1937, and several more arrived in 1938 and 1939. These voyages were mainly organised by the Revisionist Zionist Organisation and the Irgun.

1726933369477.png

When you say the British blocked immigration to Palestine, you're not giving the entire picture, are you? It looks like the period from 1930-1940 experienced the greatest explosion in immigration of Jews, much of it illegal. Those are heavy, positively apocalyptic numbers for a country of 752k population in 1920 that can rapidly change demographics. I'm not sure how one looks at the Zionist camp and their mostly transparent goal of overrunning Palestine with Jewish migrants over the course of decades and takes a sympathetic view.
How can the term apartheid be true when Israeli arabs who make up 20% of the population have the same rights as jews? And are represented in many walks of life from media, the IDF, the health sector, the supreme court as well as the legislature.

The health sector one is quite pertinent because the odds an injured IDF soldier will be attended to by an Israeli arab doctor are likely and vice versa. The most ironic part is Israeli arabs have more rights, freedoms and respect in Israel than in the rest if the arab world. They're not emigrating out.
Not sure about Israeli Arabs, but Palestinians living under occupation in Israel do not have freedom of movement. Israeli military checkpoints heavily restrict their access to other areas and to public services. Restricting or controlling people's movement and therefore access to jobs, government services and social mobility is one of the primary ways in which apartheid works. Look at what they did to Jews with designated ghettos in Nazi Germany, or how South Africa used to function, or Uyghurs in China. Based on their respective track records, one might want to meet a CCP soldier before they meet an IDF soldier. Because at least the CCP don't have a record of shooting at children.

The things they're doing in the illegally occupied West Bank are even more morally repugnant.

Lol, this idea tells me how clueless you are about the US where such an idea will never work and not for a want of trying.
Nah, you're wrong.

I'm passionate about high speed trains connecting people. Among other things. You're passionate about Israel. Probably among other things. Different strokes for different folks.
Heh, you quoted only one video and none of those points is BS. Keep reading the rest of the links in that post which talk of the benefits the US has accrued since 70s. Yes? That's where the word 'investment' comes from.
That's a lot of links to go through. And I'm not that dedicated. I saw the first video you posted and it did not teach me anything new, in fact, it was transparently propaganda to my eyes. So I wasn't going to go through the rest, sorry. Even your points here aren't really changing my mind because when I investigate them a little further, the reality is more complicated. Even the combatants to civilian ratio, I think this is just a broadly applied statistic to hide behind and perhaps even justify more civilian deaths. Because you have the Israelis using the equivalent of ChatGPT to make decisions on bombing people, only spending 20 seconds evaluating each target before sentencing entire families to death. To the point that their intelligence officers wracked with guilt become whistleblowers.

“There were regulations, but they were just very lenient,” another added. “We’ve killed people with collateral damage in the high double digits, if not low triple digits. These are things that haven’t happened before.” There appears to have been significant fluctuations in the figure that military commanders would tolerate at different stages of the war.

Harris is married to a Jew. She also knows that she can't win without the support of he jews, She is just playing word games to calm some of the dem voters.

In any case, the real policy towards Israel will be decided by the deep state.

Last edited:
Harris is married to a Jew. She also knows that she can't win without the support of he jews, She is just playing word games to calm some of the dem voters.

In any case, the real policy towards Israel will be decided by the deep state.
Was the deep state responsible for the three months delay in Gaza operations earlier in the year? Or was it the WH micro managing and screwing up things as usual by witholding essential ammo.

You only have to see the way Obama interacted with Israel compared to Trump or any Republican president. Big difference

How can deep state agree with those two opposite positions?

So who is in the WH makes a big difference

Was the deep state responsible for the three months delay in Gaza operations earlier in the year? Or was it the WH micro managing and screwing up things as usual by witholding essential ammo.

You only have to see the way Obama interacted with Israel compared to Trump or any Republican president. Big difference

How can deep state agree with those two opposite positions?

So who is in the WH makes a big difference
The secretary of state, responsible for US foreign affair, is jewish. He knows the problem. There might a difference in strategy (or messaging), the goals aren't different. Will remain this way for a long time (at till there are enough wasps to run the army and enough jews to run the media).

Obama was a plant. Since most people who lost their homes were black, a bank bailout by a white president would have been very difficult to manage politically. He was as much a puppet as biden is.

Last edited:
Back