Jio : New Plans & Even more data (2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The site says that we can still recharge...

recharge303_desktop_1440-x-650-06aprl.jpg

...That is some high level BS inference...

Talk about inference...It looks pretty clear that those who did 149 first are not getting 3 months free if they do a 303 after. A lot of people, including media were assuming a lot of things, with no official confirmation even. All we had was a pdf, but looks like even that was bogus.

I recharged my number at around 10 pm yesterday. While redirecting after payment, the session got timed out. However, I got the confirmation mail after an hour at around 11 pm, without any additional effort.

Yeah, got the email too. The subject was something like "Spl tariff voucher successfully recharged"
The content mentioned about the 303 plan only. The validity and the tariff/benefits breakup. No mention of the Summer Surprise offer extension. I am seeing the pop up ad from Jio after making calls informing me about TRAI's directive and that people who recharge before the offer is revoked will be getting it. So panic mode is kept at bay.

I got the recharge done at 5 AM today. The recharge was not reflecting in the recharge history. Strangely enough, the upcoming plan enlisted the 3 months worth of summer offer, and the subsequent 303 plan as well. Checked around 7 AM, first thing up.. their servers were not responding. After about 10 mins, the recharge history started to reflect the 303 recharge.

Talk about inference...It looks pretty clear that those who did 149 first are not getting 3 months free if they do a 303 after. A lot of people, including media were assuming a lot of things, with no official confirmation even. All we had was a pdf, but looks like even that was bogus.

I read that Jio care officials are saying that the offer will be extended and 149 and 303 plans will be queued. Since the 3 months extension via 303 recharge came a bit late, it makes sense to extend it to even the late 303 adopters. It makes even more sense to not be saying No to the incoming revenue for Jio people.

Yeah, got the email too. The subject was something like "Spl tariff voucher successfully recharged"
The content mentioned about the 303 plan only. The validity and the tariff/benefits breakup. No mention of the Summer Surprise offer extension. I am seeing the pop up ad from Jio after making calls informing me about TRAI's directive and that people who recharge before the offer is revoked will be getting it. So panic mode is kept at bay.

I got the recharge done at 5 AM today. The recharge was not reflecting in the recharge history. Strangely enough, the upcoming plan enlisted the 3 months worth of summer offer, and the subsequent 303 plan as well. Checked around 7 AM, first thing up.. their servers were not responding. After about 10 mins, the recharge history started to reflect the 303 recharge.

If you have got the three months free offer, Upcoming plans in MyJio will show another Happy New year Offer as 90 days and 303 as 28 days.

I read that Jio care officials are saying that the offer will be extended and 149 and 303 plans will be queued. Since the 3 months extension via 303 recharge came a bit late, it makes sense to extend it to even the late 303 adopters. It makes even more sense to not be saying No to the incoming revenue for Jio people.

All this sounds logical, but so far not what has happened for me at least...

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have got the three months free offer, My plans in MyJio will show Happy New year Offer as 90 days and 303 as 28 days.

All this sounds logical, but so far not what has happened for me at least...

For me its showing 28 days only - not 90 days.

Also the HNY is showing expiring on 15th April.

I did both numbers at the same time. But yeah, it's possible.

How on earth is it showing 90 days without anything after the prime? And why aren't you doing the 303 asap?

Payment gateway was acting really screwed, txns were failing, pages timing out. I had 2 txns debit my account and another 2 which worked. Netbanking worked a little better than card.

Check this....
85777d6d7cdf20fe13f6a0848e89a913.jpg

^^ Congrats man, you got the summer surprise with just the 99...

Another friend had his bank txn fail yesterday, but the jiomoney app was credited with 253. He quickly did the recharge, but thinks they will cancel it because his bank wasn't really debited.

I had recharged yesterday night at 10pm to 11pm probably. That time it showed validity of 28 days only with no mention of SSO. But today i got sms about receiving SSO. So dont worry. Do the recharge before they officially say offer is over for new customers.

Just login to Jio.com website and see your account details. Under summary you will see Jio Summer surprise offer. App still shows old data.

Attachments

• Jio summer surprise.PNG
    Jio summer surprise.PNG
    48.4 KB · Views: 178
Just login to Jio.com website and see your account details. Under summary you will see Jio Summer surprise offer. App still shows old data.

That is just a banner ad for summer surprise. The same was previously shown in myjio also. Even before I had taken prime. Doesn't mean summer surprise is applicable.

Wtf, i had earlier registered for full DND. When i logged into the site, it shows partial dnd with some categories enabled. Enabled full dnd. App shows no dnd at all. Their entire system is screwed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back