Jio : New Plans & Even more data (2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else have all the upcoming plans vanish? Mine only shows current plan HNY expires 15th April now.

I had recharged with 99+303 at one go on jio website and its showing non prime membership for the same number. So just called jio cc to confirm whether i shall get sso. And they have confirmed that same number is enrolled for prime and sso. Information on jio will be updated eventually and i dont have to worry about anything till july. So guys relax and enjoy.

Also SSO offer is still going on and there is no confirmed time to close it down yet though it can happen anytime (said by cc). So if anyone is thnking, he missed the bus, you can still hop onto it.

There is no question that people who already did 99+303 will get SSO. Only doubt is the 99+149+303 ones...

I meant to say, what one see in account is irrelevant. And i dont understand why case u mentioned wont work either? Recharges will just que up. Since you have already done 303 rs recharge also. You would get SSO. Just talk with CC and confirm, till now i found all CC agents in jio i talked with, far better than airtel CC folks.

Yeah, i got that, the app and their system is buggy, may not always show correct details.

About the 149+303, just that people who did 303 as FRC had HNY queued for 90 days, so i'm thinking since it's not showing for FRC 149 followed by 303, they may not get the offer. Anyway, not too worried, will know from the 16th for sure.

Earlier i could never get through to jio CC, so would only mail them, will try calling...

Can someone tell me whether data sharing using hotspot is permissible as per jio terms and conditions ? Or will they charge extra/withdraw benefits like the 90 day offer/prime membership for doing that ??

Can someone tell me whether data sharing using hotspot is permissible as per jio terms and conditions ? Or will they charge extra/withdraw benefits like the 90 day offer/prime membership for doing that ??

According to T&C, one device only can be used via hotspot.

They Are Updating

ijJcZm6.png

I'm hearing from Store guys, that the same summer offer type will given out in the form of 90 days straight. But the Recharge denomination won't go below 250 rupees it seems.

*No Free or complimentary term usage this time.

thats good. GIving free benefits is getting lot of attention from AVOID and TRAI. Better to give offers with the deal one cant refuse. And let AVOID keep crying till they bleed.

Jio Dhan dhana dhan offer (for Prime users): Validity 84 days
Recharge for 309 and get same benefit as of Happy new year offer/summer surprise offer for 84 days.
If you are not prime user you can get prime subscription for 99 and recharge 309

Rs. 309 plan: 1 GB /day,
Rs. 509 plan: 2 GB /day,
In both these plans, you get unlimited local, STD, national roaming voice & SMS along with access to Jio Premium apps.

Attachments

• jio.PNG
    jio.PNG
    231.9 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
Jio Dhan dhana dhan offer (for Prime users):
Recharge for 309 and get same benefit as of Happy new year offer/summer surprise offer for 84 days.
If you are not prime user you can get prime subscription for 99 and recharge 309

In both these plans, you get unlimited local, STD, national roaming voice & SMS along with access to Jio Premium apps.

What is the source? Is it different from telecomtalk.info? Also there is hardly any difference in plan tariff for prime and non prime members. Not much saving with prime then.

Last edited:
thats good. GIving free benefits is getting lot of attention from AVOID and TRAI. Better to give offers with the deal one cant refuse. And let AVOID keep crying till they bleed.

Jio Dhan dhana dhan offer (for Prime users): Validity 84 days

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back