Jio : New Plans & Even more data (2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jio has been game changer . I find no issues with their handset and added terms and conditions . They have to make money if giving subsidized sets
Dont like the 3 year commitment dont buy it use , use 149/ plan . They even enabled 64kbps after data finishes which was not there earlier
Handset plan is made enticing because they know it cannot be primary set , you will never finish 500MB data
If people start running STD PCO on that they have to do something .

It would be 'fair' if they didn't BS unlimited calls earlier.

This is the state of everything these days. My friggin ISP (which has pretty awesome plans otherwise), just changed each recharge to 28 days from the earlier 30.

They never revealed the caps.

Secondly, I agree with you on the 28 days - its an extra RC for them. Hope they have reduced the cost as well, proportionally :p

They never revealed the caps.

Secondly, I agree with you on the 28 days - its an extra RC for them. Hope they have reduced the cost as well, proportionally :p

All they said is free unlimited calls for life. And other operators matched their offer with free calls but also mentioned minutes limits per day. Jio did not. Till now.

SSV have not reduced the rates. Only change is 1mbps at 420 is now 2mbps at 450. Their fup plans are still showing 30 days though.

http://www.bgr.in/news/reliance-jio-diwali-offer-100-percent-cashback-on-every-recharge-of-rs-399/

Getting into the festive groove, Reliance Jio has surprised its customers with an exciting Diwali offer, that it quietly rolled out last night. Under the offer, on a recharge of Rs 399, prepaid customers get a 100 percent cashback. This offer is valid between October 12 to October 18, and will come in effect starting October 19. This validity and activation strategy falls under Reliance Jio’s ‘Recharge now, store and use later’ service, which basically allows users to get a recharge in advance and use it only after their current plan expires.

As for the 100 percent cashback, which is presumably what caught your attention in the first place, you will not exactly get the money back...

If anyone does this please confirm if the "allows users to get a recharge in advance and use it only after their current plan expires" is true.
My current plan expires after two months I don't want both to run concurrently.

Its pretty good. Indoor sucks though.[DOUBLEPOST=1507820394][/DOUBLEPOST]Speed around 50 mbps if carrier aggregation supported by handset.

Last edited:
Its pretty good. Indoor sucks though.[DOUBLEPOST=1507820394][/DOUBLEPOST]Speed around 50 mbps if cartier aggregation supported by handset.

I'm in West Bangalore. It's great for me indoors as well. Get around 20mbps outside the house and 15mbps inside.

Signal drops drastically once you move outside city limits though. Lot of places on the Bangalore - Mangalore highway are blank spots.

I'm in West Bangalore. It's great for me indoors as well. Get around 20mbps outside the house and 15mbps inside.

Signal drops drastically once you move outside city limits though. Lot of places on the Bangalore - Mangalore highway are blank spots.

But within Bangalore Urban its fine?

For me the speeds are worst during the day.. Its somewhat better at night time.. Near KR Puram areas..[DOUBLEPOST=1507884594][/DOUBLEPOST]
http://www.bgr.in/news/reliance-jio-diwali-offer-100-percent-cashback-on-every-recharge-of-rs-399/
If anyone does this please confirm if the "allows users to get a recharge in advance and use it only after their current plan expires" is true.
My current plan expires after two months I don't want both to run concurrently.

It gets queued..
I did it yesterday and also got some bonus 10GB data.. any one else got the bonus data?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171013-141301.png
    Screenshot_20171013-141301.png
    136.1 KB · Views: 193
  • Screenshot_20171013-141854.jpg
    Screenshot_20171013-141854.jpg
    267.3 KB · Views: 193
For me the speeds are worst during the day.. Its somewhat better at night time.. Near KR Puram areas..[DOUBLEPOST=1507884594][/DOUBLEPOST]

It gets queued..
I did it yesterday and also got some bonus 10GB data.. any one else got the bonus data?
Did received the 10gb bonus data voucher which i had already redeemed, Its an offer with the phone you are using (mine OP5).

Did received the 10gb bonus data voucher which i had already redeemed, Its an offer with the phone you are using (mine OP5).
i got a new sim and paid 609 prime + 2gb plann and i also got 10gb voucher, when i open myjio is shows up under voucher history however when i try to redeem, under redeem offer, nothing is coming up.

Yes got a S7 recently.. may be that is why..
Do you know what is the validity for that 10GB data ?
The current plan validity is the validity of the add on package. So if you current recharge validity is of 84day then its the same for add on.

i got a new sim and paid 609 prime + 2gb plann and i also got 10gb voucher, when i open myjio is shows up under voucher history however when i try to redeem, under redeem offer, nothing is coming up.

Try redeeming it from Jio.com sometimes the app does not work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back