kaizen Info service: Anti consumer behavior

MSI has been helpful and I don't want them dragged into this.
I was referring to this. MSI are big boys, you don't need to worry about dragging them into anything. They're not innocent in this mess, and you should not need to send them an email to complain about their contracted vendor's behavior.
Kaizen has been pulling this shit for a long time now from what I know, and MSI should be held accountable.

I was referring to this. MSI are big boys, you don't need to worry about dragging them into anything. They're not innocent in this mess, and you should not need to send them an email to complain about their contracted vendor's behavior.
Kaizen has been pulling this shit for a long time now from what I know, and MSI should be held accountable.
To be honest with you, I am waiting for an update about my Mobo from them, even though I think they are not going to do anything for me. Will escalate the issue later so at least some consequences are felt by kaizen.

Consumer forum..

File case of verbal abuse!
Yeah. Consumer forums work sometimes. I got a whole monitor replaced thanks to someone over here pointing me to them!
To be honest with you, I am waiting for an update about my Mobo from them, even though I think they are not going to do anything for me. Will escalate the issue later so at least some consequences are felt by kaizen.
I RMA'd one MSI mobo once to Kaizen Mumbai. It came back on time and didn't look any different physically. I never tested the mobo with a full cpu and gpu installed. Just didn't trust my working components luck on this mobo, so I just started using a new one. I'll try the old MSI mobo someday, just need spare cpu.

Update :

1. As expected no service from MSI. Their statement "As discussed, your product is NOT repairable due to Maximum Component Burn and Track Open, CPU Pin damage, so will return as same condition.". I told them that I reject the bent pins being considered as being irreparable or damaged.

2. I asked them for any replacement using RMAed or old sku (like h310,b360/65) with payment, they just said "No". I told them to contact MSI headquarters but they said their is no higher authority then them (Suraj). I had to corner them on that point by berating them a little i.e. I told that they are not decision makers for MSI (they had to relent). Then he gave me a passive-aggressive statement about contacting their sales team to buy a new mobo, I just told him to dispense with useless advice.

3. I again reminded them about the issue with Kaizen. They are just ignoring those concerns. Consumerforum employee has sent an email to MSI but no response on that front till now.

Update 1 :

So to the complained that I had raised with consumer forum website; MSI finally replied after three tries by them stating that "Unit was burnt & CPU socket damage which will not cover under warranty. Already inform the same to customer. If customer is agree for chargeable repair we can support." The part highlighted in black is obviously a lie as I had submitted it for repair with charges and had given them RS 350 diagnosis. Also CPU pin being bent does not mean permanent damage. I had initially logged this complaint for the issue I had faces with Kaizen but after this lie I have gone forward with another complaint regarding lies by company.

I am not going to go to court over this but just FYI for all.

Kaizen services for many major brands though actual brands are good but their service counterparts like Kaizen is shaming the brand itself.
Also, any bent or otherwise thing is also looked as physical damage though it might depend from brand to brand like asus might ignore it while here msi didn't.

Also, Acro India services for coolermasters but even on kaizens site I see cm listed so unsure if the has shifted to the later, if yes then it might be worse. Had nice. exp. with Acro when I had cm products.

If customer is agree for chargeable repair we can support.
Standard line. Deny responsibility. Put the blame on the customer. Get paid for what they should have taken care of in the first place at their expense.

If you can scare them with negative publicity and just won't quit....

Standard line. Deny responsibility. Put the blame on the customer.

If you can scare them with negative publicity and just won't quit....
How do I go about doing that? The issue here is that there is an IC burn which I accept that they can't repair but they are lying that I didn't ask them for a chargeable repair.

Just an update on this. MSI rep keeps on lying (refer below). At this point, do you guys think it's a good idea to file a case against them ? It's not about monetary loss anymore but just sheer infuriating behavior displayed by these liars. FYI, Please read the thread to get full context. The thread most probably already contains the answers that you are looking for.

1650187272287.png

I had submitted it for repair with charges and had given them RS 350 diagnosis.
Just to confirm, did you pay only the 350rs mentioned here or did you pay more separately for the actual repair?
Because diagnosis repair.
If not, you must've paid them only for the diagnosis.
Also this should be obvious but it will be difficult to file a case against them without evidence. Always record your dealings with cs or service centers as much as possible. In a country like ours that sadly is one of the only few legit ways for consumers to file solid cases against companies.

Just to confirm, did you pay only the 350rs mentioned here or did you pay more separately for the actual repair?
Because diagnosis repair.
If not, you must've paid them only for the diagnosis.
Also this should be obvious but it will be difficult to file a case against them without evidence. Always record your dealings with cs or service centers as much as possible. In a country like ours that sadly is one of the only few legit ways for consumers to file solid cases against companies.
I paid for diagnosis, then they said that they cannot repair the mobo to me (on mail and phone) but they are claiming otherwise on helpline portal. I have the relevant mails with me.

Well then provide them the screenshots if you haven't and wait for their response.
If you have screenshots about the lying part then you should be able to file a case against them but I don't know how far it will go.

Back