@ Time2shop

transfered Rs. 920/- to ur account for :

Kaspersky Internet Security 2010/2011 (1 User) 1 Year @ 260/-

Bulk Prices:
3 X Kaspersky Internet Security 2010/2011 (1 User) 1 Year @ 660/-

total 4 KIS single user licenses

- Nikhil Chaudhary

Hello

Did you ordered it from our site? If yes can you give me the order number?

And please PM me all details that in which account you transferred etc. If you did not ordered it from our site then just order it now and provide me with the details.

Regards

geek ashish said:
@ Time2shop

transfered Rs. 920/- to ur account for :

Kaspersky Internet Security 2010/2011 (1 User) 1 Year @ 260/-

Bulk Prices:

3 X Kaspersky Internet Security 2010/2011 (1 User) 1 Year @ 660/-

total 4 KIS single user licenses

- Nikhil Chaudhary

in your ICICI account.
and No, i did not order it from your website.

just same as last time. you PMed me 3 acct details, I transfered money in ICICI acct

do i still need to create an order on your website?

Yes please make one order there and i will confirm it.

Regards

geek ashish said:
in your ICICI account.

and No, i did not order it from your website.

just same as last time. you PMed me 3 acct details, I transfered money in ICICI acct

do i still need to create an order on your website?

Hello

Accepted the payment. Right now my lappy OS is crashed and i will reinstall it tomorrow and send you the codes also.

Regards

geek ashish said:
order placed..

username : nikhil chaudhary

order no. : 32

3 X Kaspersky Internet Security 2010/2011 (1 User) 1 Year. Send me the account details please, or do we need to order through the link provided?

Hello

Yes you have to order it from the link. When you checkout you will get all bank details to transfer the amount.

Regards

Roxtin said:
3 X Kaspersky Internet Security 2010/2011 (1 User) 1 Year. Send me the account details please, or do we need to order through the link provided?

Well I am not interested in creating an account on your website as Address and everything is a mandatory field. Can you just provide me your bank account in PM and I get a code directly here on TE?

Hello

It is very easy to register coz we have to maintain all the records that's why we made this site.

Regards

Roxtin said:
Well I am not interested in creating an account on your website as Address and everything is a mandatory field. Can you just provide me your bank account in PM and I get a code directly here on TE?

Hi ,

I am office right now and cannot access gmail , i cannot give my office ID for the transactions as its not permitted to do so, i have ur account details as i previously purchased a Kaspersky account from you , should i deposit the said amount for one Kaspersky Interent Security account .

Hello

Sorry for the the late reply. You can buy it from my site anytime.

Regards

sukant said:
Hi ,

I am office right now and cannot access gmail , i cannot give my office ID for the transactions as its not permitted to do so, i have ur account details as i previously purchased a Kaspersky account from you , should i deposit the said amount for one Kaspersky Interent Security account .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back