Kojima's Next Metal Gear ?

xXx

Skilled
A New Counter has started after it ended on 27th May Night KOJIMA PRODUCTION "NEXT"

By the start of the third counter two faces were flashed -

2w4ji2f.jpg

2pop63k.jpg

P.S. The Current Counter Ends on Kojima's Sony Press Conference ;)

Now the Internet is full of speculation terming it Big Boss meets Raiden, where both of them couldn't meet because of time line differences ;)

Recent Famitsu Interview of Kojima states the Big Boss face as Old Man.

2qmnsx4.jpg

There are Rumours of Kojima doing a Remake of MGS1 & 2

X-Rumors - Kojima Working On Metal Gear Remake

I draw the following conclusion (although I can sit next to, of course). If Raiden and Big Boss' in a game are, then I draw the conclusion that the image of Big Boss not Big Boss, but Solid Snake himself. There is no Foxhound logo but something else. That explained why in Famitsu hints to Raiden. Solid Snake is just old, and Raiden took the baton.

This game will again be developed by the same team that Metal Gear Solid 4 in each other has rotated. According to Hideo Metal Gear Solid 4, is the end of a saga, Right? or end of Solid Snake Saga?

Now I am really looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

i am one of those who waited and followed the previous ticker .. and Kojima ended up with a new ticker :bleh:
Can we expect anything from Kojima and co in E3 about this game ?

it will prolly be a game on how raiden became the cyborg/ninja that he is. there is big gap in the timeline of raiden after mgs2.

i wish they make a game on the old days of big boss & gray fox. now that will be awesomeness for any mgs fan. the return of the original ninja, gray fox.

some websites claims that it solid snake.....ahhhhh....so much mystery!!!

checkout the CAP.....its mentioned --Militares San Frontieres ..something

neoronin said:
Kojima is most probably going to jump ship now and remake all MGS games to Xbox 360 ;)

it really doesnt matter if mgs is multiplatform or no as long as it comes on the ps3.

if its multi platform then even more ppl can enjoy the game.

forum67 said:
checkout the CAP.....its mentioned --Militares San Frontieres ..something

For the Cap Mystery - http://www.skoar.com/features/games/big-boss-decoded-from-the-teaser.html?Itemid=48

and few mysteries :p

Gamervision - How Gamers See the World - Video Game News - Sunny, Not Raiden, Will Star in Next MGS?

http://www.gamezine.co.uk/news/kojima-working-on-two-metal-gears-the-latest-theory-$1298762.htm

Another Speculation - GamingBolt:MAJOR Kojima Productions update : Two Metal Gears ?

Hideo wanted to give some love to 360...he was speculating abt it since start.....but i guess it was his young team who forced him to go multiplat...if u wud have seen the prstn he was uncomfortable, but during Sony's prstn he was at home :D

Back