Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

Re: 250 off coupon letsbuy.com

Sandy said:
How did your order status change to comfirmed? Mine still shows To be verified.

Did you call them up or something to get this status changed ?
Nope... just paid through SBI Net Banking on the 5th and it was confirmed yesterday when i checked it at noon.

Sandy said:
How did your order status change to comfirmed? Mine still shows To be verified.
Did you call them up or something to get this status changed ?

Yesterday, I ordered Xbox 360 controller. The status was Confirmed the moment page got redirected back to the order page. Also, in My accounts, page it showed confirmed.

I purchased 2 pen-drives on Tuesday by COD. status still "to be verified". But I shall wait till next Tuesday before contacting CC.

Just received the shipping details for the first item, which I ordered a day before yesterday...

just got a call from them to verify order and informed me that my order will reach to me in 4 to 7 days

Same here. With COD they call back to verify hence it shows to be verified . Now after call it is showing Ready to ship.

I also called them yesterday to change the shipping address, told me they would ship it within 4 days...

When I had ordered the A35, i got it on the 3rd day via Bluedart. But I had paid by Debit Card.

I got my Phillips Trimmer today. The product box wasn't sealed and it looked like the accessories were opened and then packed. The trimmer however APPEARS to be new and so does the charger. Should I raise a concern with the CC or let it slip..?

viditkalra said:
I got my Phillips Trimmer today. The product box wasn't sealed and it looked like the accessories were opened and then packed. The trimmer however APPEARS to be new and so does the charger. Should I raise a concern with the CC or let it slip..?
It may have been opened to check if all accessories are in box. If you think it was not used, why the hassles... Let it slip. Enjoy your purchase... :)

Back