Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

Re: Just Another Rs 100 of On LetsBuy.Com Thread :)

I tried recharge of 333 for Airtel, my money got deducted but recharge did not happen .. (Got a mail stating that amount of recharge is invalid)

The same 333 full TT works on rechargeitnow.com

so warning u guys in advance (to check the amt before u guys make a recharge on freecharge.in)

CA50 said:
^yeah i want to buy that, can i have i coupon
Those coupons might take some time as they physically deliver the vouchers. Copied from opening post:

GuruGulabKhatri said:
Warning: Freecharge uses The Professional Couriers to deliver the voucher,the worst i have ever came across.U have been warned.

Re: 250 off coupon letsbuy.com

CA50 said:
That thermometer is for 120 bucks, if you apply the coupon how are you going to pay -130 bucks :p
That was meant to be clubbed with a order of Rs. 499/- so as to get the total of 500. And the thermo is the cheapest item they have. :bleh:

nehaladsul said:
That was meant to be clubbed with a order of Rs. 499/- so as to get the total of 500. And the thermo is the cheapest item they have. :bleh:
Yeah that right, so i want to buy it, i am looking for a Rs. 100 /- coupon :p

rocker123 said:
I tried recharge of 333 for Airtel, my money got deducted but recharge did not happen .. (Got a mail stating that amount of recharge is invalid)

so warning u guys in advance (to check the amt before u guys make a recharge on freecharge.in)
Confused. Prepaid Recharge | airtel Prepaid Mobile Recharge Online 333 is a valid recharge

I bought the Micro SD card 8gb but even after payment its still pending seems that the site did not receive the confirmation from the payment portal. Have send them a mail i hope they dont cancel the order.

Thanks for the coupon guys. I bought a Sandisk 8 GB pendrive for 379 and a Verbatim 8 GB MicroSD card for 299 for a friend.

Thanks for the coupon code dushie. Purchased 2 sandisk 8GB penDrives. Payment by "COD".

Would like to ask a question. Do they take more time to deliver COD orders. And How is the experience with COD orders?

rocker123 said:

Here in Maharashtra and Goa circle 222/333/444 used to be full TT recharges but last time when i tried, i got invalid amount for 333. I found that 295/395 are new full talk time recharges.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Just now recharged for 333 on my airtel number. Maharashtra and Goa circle using freecharge

No Idea about time taken for COD, as i have always paid through credit card and got the delivery in couple of days. Few other members on the forum has purchased through COD and they paid cash to the courier guy on delivery , but did not hear much about delay or late delivery.

I think one cannot apply the same code twice in two different transactions in the same account, but can I apply two different codes in two different transactions in the same account?

^^ 333 was not working for Airtel Delhi till last week... might be working for other areas.

Back