Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

kartikoli said:
please dont waste your time on useless deals ... they will eventually cancel the order
In the past they honoured such deals... even if they cancel I have got nothing to loose... Time I posted it was priced at 450 rs, I can't help if they raise the price :)

So people. Santa Update

I have 3 or 4 coupons left. Let me know.

I have given to

net

Supra

sajit

spyking

Kilck

Techpal or sanjiv -> u guys inform me whether either of u used the ONE coupon i gave to BOTH. So that i can give the other one a new coupon. let me know

That's like minimum 24 coupons to be shared in TE itself. If anyone needs of course. :D

People.

I bought a laptop of 18k using the 1200off coupon. I didn't go to anyone or anything. As this stuff is special for me and i couldn't wait.

I just got my WD Passport Essentials SE 1TB from letsbuy, and they are fast,... Ordered on 12th, got it today, also am from a non-metro city - Mangalore, so it was pretty fast,... :)

Fahrenheit said:
Has that 100% cash back offer been stopped? I ordered something for 7k and received it as well. Still havent received the coupons though..

I received those coupons yesterday also for a txn of Rs 1419. For me it was lying in my spam folder in Gmail, you can also check your spam folder.

no one ordered using m-jeri's coupons so far?

Planning to order SGS2. Any feedback and howmany days it takes for the delivery of SGS2 from letsbuy.

geturchiru said:
no one ordered using m-jeri's coupons so far?

Planning to order SGS2. Any feedback and howmany days it takes for the delivery of SGS2 from letsbuy.

Ordered on 09-07-11, still not received (Mumbai) and I doubt it'll be delivered tomorrow.

Back