Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

how does COD works?? When i select COD, i get the order verification code and when it is entered, it then redirects to some american express page asking "Pay securely using SSL+ by clicking on the card logo below:" below is the logo of american express and JCB.. What should i do here? Should i have a CC to avail COD???

^ Its almost similar to what LB offers. One can get it for ~14k( MRP -15299)

U have added advantage of COD on LSB.com

If there is a 10% (limit-2000) ebay coupon , then the ebay dealis worth going for :)

^ you know for that price ... the X10mini is an absolute bargain....granted it wont get the official 2.3 GB from Sony but at least you have XDA!!!

use the rcom or hsbc coupon and you have it for 7499!!!!! sweetdeal i nmy opinioin.

^ come to think of it, just checked on Letsbuy.com and yes I second the purchase of the Optimus P500...

Tell your friend to go for it. My sis has Xperia X8 and even I find that screen to be small, its actually smaller than my LG Cokiee kp 500

ok, had a look at both on gsmarena, came up with this conclusion

For x10 mini

+

Camera - 5mp

Music

Sleek design

Light weight

-

Screen size

Limitation of upgrade only 2.1

Talk/Standby time

optimus one

+

supports multitouch, x10 doesn't

higher screen resolution 480x320 vs 320x240

higher ppi screen 180 ppi vs 156 ppi

larger screen 3.2" vs 2.6"

thinner 13mm vs 16mm

Not been able to access Letsbuy.com since about 6:00PM today. Anyone else facing the same problem? Am using MTNL broadband although I doubt that has got anything to do with it.

On a 2.55" touch screen you will find it extremely difficult to type text message if you have anything other than fingers like a child. Just try it and you'll realize.

archat68 said:
On a 2.55" touch screen you will find it extremely difficult to type text message if you have anything other than fingers like a child. Just try it and you'll realize.

MICROMAX A70 or optimus one ? which is better? can they play flash videos?

Guys, deos anyone know how to use the discount coupon on Flipkart. I can't see any entry for coupons just before making payment. Do they even have discount coupons. Was going to order a 32 gb microsd card for my cell phone.

Back