Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

techno_guy said:
I would say avoid buying items form Letsbuy.com especially expensive ones because they don't stock them and so it takes around 10-15 days to deliver those items

I had ordered an Lg optimus one form them and they delivered it after 12 days

I had called them more than 5 times and everytime they used to say '' The shipping time for this order is 5-7 working days"
you cant genralise this

I also got my both the phones within 48 hours

i think none of my ebay deals came so fast

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Guys come on even if it 500 rs costly thhe ddiscount ll mke it cheap for u . can u belive it there is flat 10% in icici offer u buy nything of 40 k u get 4k off

Samm003 said:
dont these coupons of icici and rel. require some kind of proof etc.? also can you use them with COD ?
icici u have to pay through icici gateway

reliance u dont require proof atleast i did not require.....

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

veer_singh said:
^^^^ create an account and try yourself , IMO icici cant be used for COD , dont know abt the reliance :)
even reliance cant be used for cash on delivery

samsung chat is now 4609..looks like they have increased the prices by 10% and then offering the discount..these b@$t@rds!%^@$#%!@$

guys my advice go for the HDD that has the best service network verbatim is lil hard to find even here in delhi WD is better than all seagate is too pathetic n take month imation etc dont know
just my 2 cnts

This site is also a very bad fraud. The products are genuine, but if a few people start to show interest in some specific product (they seem to be tracking the page hits per product), they increase the prices within an hour or so...

Bottomline - you see something you like, and the price seems good, buy it immediately. Tomorrow the price goes up :D

Back