Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

axeman said:
This site is also a very bad fraud. The products are genuine, but if a few people start to show interest in some specific product (they seem to be tracking the page hits per product), they increase the prices within an hour or so...

Bottomline - you see something you like, and the price seems good, buy it immediately. Tomorrow the price goes up :D

Yep, they are definitely tracking the number of page hits. It happened to me too when I tried to buy a mobile a few days back. I was undecided on buying that mobile and added and removed it from cart multiple times and after 4-5 times, the price was increased by ~10%. It seemed automatic to me. I was not amused and ended up buying a different mobile

My shopping experience with the site was not good. I ordered a Panasonic Cordless phone, first the delivery was too late then there was an item missing from the Box package. Handset cover is provided with the Phone but it was absent.

I got in touch with Cust care but to no anvil, nothing was done. Im not buying again from them.

Also, why don't they remove the "sold out" products, there are far more sold out products in the list than those available.

teche said:
My shopping experience with the site was not good. I ordered a Panasonic Cordless phone, first the delivery was too late then there was an item missing from the Box package. Handset cover is provided with the Phone but it was absent.

I got in touch with Cust care but to no anvil, nothing was done. Im not buying again from them.

Also, why don't they remove the "sold out" products, there are far more sold out products in the list than those available.

I too got panasonic cordless phone and there was also no handset cover as u mentioned but in my box there wasnt mentioned any cover. Which model u got?

sumatrix said:
I ordered a cordless phone same as your model and did not receive an cover too

Yeah, do check the manual supplied with the Phone. It says Handset cover is provided with the Phone in the box. Perils of online I would say.

techpal said:
i ordered yesterday and today it shows ready to ship. Whats ur order status says?
It says "confirmed".

I sent them a mail on 26th to Customer Care and CEO and I got the answer:

Dear Customer,

This e-mail is in reference to your mail dated 26 Mar 2011.

At the outset we apologize for the delay in your shipment; however we would like to inform you that your order #xxxxxxx has been forwarded to the dispatch team and shipment details will be updated to you once it is dispatched.

For additional information, you may write to us at customercare@letsbuy.com or call our Customer care number + (91) (11) 40808888, 5 days a week (Monday to Friday, except public holidays) between 10:00 hrs to 19:00 hrs IST.

Thank you for writing to us and assuring you the best of our services.

Thanks & Regards,

Letsbuy Customer Service

LetsBuy 10% off (NO Limit) coupon...

letsbuy.png

LetsBuy is offering Flat 10% Off (No Limit) on all Products @ Online Shopping - Buy Mobile Phones, Cameras, Laptops @ Lowest Price - Letsbuy.com for the next 48Hrs. The offer expires on 31st March 2011.

Coupon Code : - ILUVLETSBUY

They are slow on delivery with few products but I've had pleasant experience with them.... Their prices are competitive & since this is a no limit offer, this makes it tempting. Though they have a limited inventory...

Enjoy !!! :)

Few offers :-

Western Digital My Book Essential 2TB (USB 3.0) - buy online @ cheapest Prices

Western Digital My Book Essential 1TB (USB 3.0) - buy online @ cheapest Prices

Back