Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

Hey guys, I ordered a cellphone using SBI debit card.

everything was proceeding smoothly...

But when transaction was about to be transferred from CCavenue to letsbuy, the page got stuck...

Now

1)I recieved an email from CCavenue in my email concerning the transaction saying paument completed

2)When I log into my letsbuy account,It says "Status=pending"

What does that mean? Has the Payment been successfully made to letsbuy?

rahul2003 said:
^^ I was using debit card.

sbi debit card??

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

aka911 said:

But when transaction was about to be transferred from CCavenue to letsbuy, the page got stuck...

Now

1)I recieved an email from CCavenue in my email concerning the transaction saying paument completed

Status pending means letsbuy didnt get the payment, even i am facing many transaction failures on many websites with sbi debit card, while all other cards are working fine.

aka911 said:

Now

its not ccavenue.its problem with SBI verified by visa/master card secure code page redirection problem.....
if amount is deducted form your bank account ,contact letsbuy.com with the transaction number,order number and screenshot of your bank statement.
also call them on 0124 4901234 and send you email >customercare@letsbuy.com

they will resolve it in 2-3 days

rohan30186 said:
Diwali offer is already on...from what I have seen....they are giving away 2gb pendrive under 2k...8gb under 5k n nokia phone 1280 for 10k n some other phone for 20k as assured gift!!

Can we still claim for the diwali gift if we purchase something using discount coupon? for ex. lets assume I purchase article worth 11K. I applied icicilb coupon and got 1100/- discount. shall I still be eligible for a Nokia 1280?!! If answer is yes, then its awesome!! :D

There's nothing mentioned about it in the T&C of Diwali Dhamaka though.

~:Satan:~ said:
Can we still claim for the diwali gift if we purchase something using discount coupon? for ex. lets assume I purchase article worth 11K. I applied icicilb coupon and got 1100/- discount. shall I still be eligible for a Nokia 1280?!! If answer is yes, then its awesome!! :D

There's nothing mentioned about it in the T&C of Diwali Dhamaka though.
you dont need to claim anything. They send the gift with the product. :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk.

samiryadav said:
its not ccavenue.its problem with SBI verified by visa/master card secure code page redirection problem.....

if amount is deducted form your bank account ,contact letsbuy.com with the transaction number,order number and screenshot of your bank statement.

K I recieved the following sms from them:

Dear xx-xxxxx-xxx,

your order no xx has been confirmed and being processed.do check your email for further details.for any assistance pls call 011-40808888

But the prblem is they did not mail me the order details.

worse,I cant log into my sbi account online as I dont have userid/pass.

lets see what happens on monday..

samiryadav said:

oh no they wont!

i had the exact same problem. i bought the thing on 15th sept. got the email n status pending. it took them 15 days to show the order status as cancelled in letsbuy my account page.
called up ccavenue. they said they need 7-8 working days after the order is cancelled to refund the amount. im still waiting.

have fun pal. CCavenue is gay. as in faggoty!

Letsbuy is giving some diwali gift - Celebrate Diwali with Letsbuy and get an exciting GIFT with every order!

Any idea, what sort of gifts they are giving out, thinking of buying a 4gb microSD card

LOL bought a 4gb microSD memory card for 252 bucks after applying coupon 10% discount coupons, and LSB is going to refund the whole amount as diwali gift :yahoo:

CA50 said:
LOL bought a 4gb microSD memory card for 252 bucks after applying coupon 10% discount coupons, and LSB is going to refund the whole amount as diwali gift :yahoo:

Transcend microSD card 4 GB Class 2

Edited...

are letsbuy watches genuine??

they've priced the casio edifice's at arnd 2k cheaper than other shops....the 539d and 543d look like a very good deal.

can neone vouch for these watches on letsbuy?

Back