Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

aka911 said:
Yeah , They truly are amazingly stupid. I will Never buy anything from Letsbuy again.

1st CC exec: Sir, We will process your order and contact you in 3-4 days
2nd CC exec: Sir, The amount will be credited to your account in 8-10 days. The status"Order Pending " means That your order WON't be processed anymore and will eventually get cancelled.

CCavenue: Obviously Switched off on Sunday. No reply to email till now.

Morever The problem is that they cant confirm whether the deal is cancelled so that I can order from a different website/source.
The cell was meant as a gift for someone,and I dont want to end up with 2 same cellphones.
Very irritating indeed.

I wish I had not been so stingy with money and ordered with Ebay/Flipkart.
Even irctc is more responsive then these stupid Cu@#s.

Regards,
aka.

well its the 11th today. its almost a month since ive placed the order last 15th and i still havent got the refund!
GO letNOTbuy from ur sh!tty store anymore

Julian said:
hsbclb1, amexlb and icicilb seem to be giving 10% off, but i don't know if that's only for specific cards. There actually doesn't seem to be any way the cart (where the coupon is applied) can find out what card you're actually making the payment from.

Just made a purchase, when i used the amexlb code it said this is only for the american express payment method, so i used hsbclb1 and it worked. Just a heads up.

CA50 said:
LOL bought a 4gb microSD memory card for 252 bucks after applying coupon 10% discount coupons, and LSB is going to refund the whole amount as diwali gift :yahoo:

Looks like i'm one of the 'lucky' ones too. My cordless phone kept dying so i bought a pair of AAA rechargeables for 167 after 10% and they're telling me i'm getting that refunded. I'm not sure if it's random or just for low priced items to keep customers happy. I do see others winning dvd players etc. so it must be random. Anyway letsbuy is getting a lot of points in my book for service and incentives. Heard about a few SBI transaction problems but that doesn't seem to be letsbuy's fault, just the payment gateway's.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

jaydipmori said:
i m gonna buy Buy Nikon CoolPix S3100 (Black) Digital Camera at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews this camera @ 5.625k using cp

does it good deal this is for my lil sis who will go on tour on 31 so does this good deal ?

Plz suggest max budget is 9k fro camera ..

I'm not sure but i think the s3100 is a bit old now. Maybe someone who knows more about cameras can chime in.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

An amateur photographer friend said go for sony cybershots in the compact camera segment.

Back