Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

aryanraj said:
faale kafi paise ho gaye hain tere paas :mad:

kuchh hum jaise logon ke liye bhi le de yaar :huh:
:bleh:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

techpal said:
Do they provide only torch with 14k order too?
shrjun said:
Did the gift come along with the phone in the same parcel ?

same question :)

Yes ,in the same package.

Got the same for the XCD 35 :(

trigger said:
Is it possible to cancel the order.. I placed it 2-3 hours back.. ?

Yes, why not

letsbuys 5% discount not working on COD. is there any coupons available for COD . i want to buy philips QT4019 trimmer.

I have a couple of 10% off coupons left from their previous cash back offer, one is max discount Rs 392 off the other is max discount of 195 which should work with COD.

If you need either of them let me know.

theoracle said:
I have a couple of 10% off coupons left from their previous cash back offer, one is max discount Rs 392 off the other is max discount of 195 which should work with COD.

If you need either of them let me know.

yes i need one.are you sure it works with COD

I order a watch on 9th yet they haven't confirmed the order and the status is stuck at ready to ship :|

Whenever I call the CC they say it will be processed with 4-7 days :mad:

Letsbuy customer care is the worst. Very hard to reach them & when you do speak with the CC exec. they have no idea about the product or its availability. They also cannot accelerate the process & simply tell that they have no idea when it will be done...

I haven't transacted with letsbuy recently so can't say for sure, but I remember those coupon used to work with COD, no harm in trying. Let me know which one suites you, 195 one or 392 one.

CA50 said:
Anyone who got a free deal, got their money refunded??

Forget the refund, my order itself hasn't even shipped yet! i think the diwali load is too much for them.

Earlier when i ordered, i got the item on the 2nd day of the order itself.

Back