Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

Julian said:
Forget the refund, my order itself hasn't even shipped yet! i think the diwali load is too much for them.Earlier when i ordered, i got the item on the 2nd day of the order itself.
Sorry to hear that, i ordered the memory card on 9th and it was shipped on 11th and ordered another 8gb pen-drive yesterday, got it shipped yesterday itself, now waiting for for the items :)Don't worry, your item will be shipped soon

malhotraraul said:
You are few lucky ones or maybe you celebrating too soon :p
msankadi said:
got myself with in 2-3 days and thankfully via bluedart

These statements seem to be conflicting and don't inspire confidence in letsbuy's service :p ,especially since my order is stuck on ready to be shipped for the last 3 days.

Is their FB page any good for resolving complaints ?

theoracle said:
I have a couple of 10% off coupons left from their previous cash back offer, one is max discount Rs 392 off the other is max discount of 195 which should work with COD.

If you need either of them let me know.

Can you please pm me one please. :)

neerajvohra said:
I ordered Neo V today, and its reflecting as shipped. lol But the courier name is hand delivered. what is this ?

Since you're in Delhi, and Letsbuy is in NCR (I think), they will be dispatching it through their own people and not through any courier company which is cheaper for them and much safer too :D

Please post at least a mini review and impressions of the 5MP camera in this thread: http://www.techenclave.com/mobile-phones/sony-ericsson-neo-v-rs-17-a-200119-2.html

boogeyman said:
Since you're in Delhi, and Letsbuy is in NCR (I think), they will be dispatching it through their own people and not through any courier company which is cheaper for them and much safer too :D

You are right, I got 2 of my orders delivered by LSB people directly.

boogeyman said:

Please post at least a mini review and impressions of the 5MP camera in this thread: http://www.techenclave.com/mobile-phones/sony-ericsson-neo-v-rs-17-a-200119-2.html

Well, what should I say about letsbuy. This is not the first time I have purchased stuff from them. I always had a awesome and mind blowing experience with letsbuy.

As mentioned earlier, I purchased Xperia Neo V from letsbuy yesterday, and I got it delivered today. Awesome service?. The customer care called me today asking the available time as the product would be delivered today, I was like "are you serious" ? They said yes sir :p lol

Rec'd product in good condition, haven't opened the box yet coz I want my GF to unbox it. :p Also received bluetooth headset with charger and led torch as Diwali gift from them. [attachment=9801:16581.attach]

Received my Diwali Dhamaka Package...and it sure was a Dhamaka for me:mad::mad:

The Package which i received had the Free Amigo PC Controller which is supposed to be bundled with FIFA 12 Game which I had ordered, but there was no FIFA 12 inside the package:mad::mad: I immediately rang up their 24*7 Support Number and wasted about 10-15 minutes waiting for someone to pick up the call but noone bothered to even pick it up..so much for 24*7 Support:| Absolutely pathetic customer service:no:

As a last resort posted on their FB wall along with picture as proof and have along mailed them regarding the same.

I have always had good experiences with Letsbuy with superfast shipping and never had any problems with any order and this my first time but I'm really put-off by the customer support...Why do you advertise 24*7 Support when you cant provide it:|

Anyways I'm hoping to hear back from them soon but how soon is the question now:huh:

Attachments

• Letsbuy.jpg
    Letsbuy.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 110
Back