Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

I think a 500 off on 2500 is better than 200 off on 2000 considering you can source that former freecharge bundled coupon.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk

Hi All,

I want to buy new Apple MacBook Pro 13" (Core i5 / 4GB / 320GB / 13.3").

Any best deal in letsbuy for this & what will be the max discount or any offer which i can get on this ???

I think ILUVLETSBUYHM has expired which have no upper limit :(

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

amexlb:

Oops!

Coupon is only valid for American Express payment method

how are we supposed to pay?

options I can use are:

COD, CC, Netbanking

^ This coupon is inconsistent for a week or so.

Works on some account and fails on some.

@madnav : Try using it on any other account

My friend is planning to get a Samsung Galaxy S from Letsbuy. Should he go ahead with the deal??

I have purchased only NIS2012 10 users worth 3218/- from letsbuy till now, so not sure whether to go forward with 15k+ deal... Any suggestions??

Its the cheapest deal after applying coupon... Thats why my friend is looking forward to get one from this deal...

^Which Galaxy S are you talking about ?

i9001 or i9003 ?

Letsbuy is reliable as long as the deal goes smoothly and as long as there is no problem with the product .

If you need to interact with their so called 24 x 7 Customer care then one would feel, why the hell did i prefer LSB just to save a 1000 bucks. :p

i9003 GT midnight Black
ramanujpatro said:
^Which Galaxy S are you talking about ?

i9001 or i9003 ?

Letsbuy is reliable as long as the deal goes smoothly and as long as there is no problem with the product .

If you need to interact with their so called 24 x 7 Customer care then one would feel, why the hell did i prefer LSB just to save a 1000 bucks. :p

Back