Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

No news about my order of BenQ G2420HD which was placed on 16th and confirmed by CC on 18th. Getting bit disappointed now...status says 'Ready to be shipped'

urssriks said:
If I can ask you.Will it make the skin hard by any chance ? I will get one based on this. I had used a trimmer which made the skin hard and for getting it back to original shape had to spend 5 times the trimmers cost :p
Did you use trimmer or Shaver, chances are you might have used it against the hair growth, which might give you rashes and skin becomes hard eventually :p

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Otaku said:
No news about my order of BenQ G2420HD which was placed on 16th and confirmed by CC on 18th. Getting bit disappointed now...status says 'Ready to be shipped'
Same here, placed order on 16th, still doesn't show updates, atleast it says ready to be shipped for you, mine still shows the payment confirmation status. This is going to be my first and last purchase on letsbuy.com

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Mine still shows 'confirmed' without any shipping details, but i received the product close to 10 days back, their staff is slooow at the least. They still cant give me the tracking number of the product i have already received, i don't think they know i got it yet. I suspect they are into heavy losses as people might even fool them regularly.

axeman said:
Mine still shows 'confirmed' without any shipping details, but i received the product close to 10 days back, their staff is slooow at the least. They still cant give me the tracking number of the product i have already received, i don't think they know i got it yet. I suspect they are into heavy losses as people might even fool them regularly.
not really..this was an issue even with wd..

there is no proper communication between different departments i guess..

Otaku said:

Same here
They shipped my BenQ G2420 HD on 19th april
Yest aramax site was showing its out for delivery at 3pm
But i havent received yet
N d best part is they have updated as DELIVERY ATTEMPTED AT 6PM ON 21 APRIL AND CUST WAS NOT PRESENT SO DELIVERY RESCHEDULED
N i was waiting yest frm 3pm to 10pm for it
So now i am fed up

I AM NOT GONNA ACCEPT THE MONITOR

Err...doesn't the site itself say that we should allow 6-7 business days for delivery? I don't think even 5 business days have passed since u ordered.

zktel said:
Same here

They shipped my BenQ G2420 HD on 19th april

Yest aramax site was showing its out for delivery at 3pm

But i havent received yet

N d best part is they have updated as DELIVERY ATTEMPTED AT 6PM ON 21 APRIL AND CUST WAS NOT PRESENT SO DELIVERY RESCHEDULED

N i was waiting yest frm 3pm to 10pm for it

So now i am fed up

I AM NOT GONNA ACCEPT THE MONITOR

After 7 days, if you do not get any update/delivery, then you can cancel the COD. But again they must be having huge orders to clear (coupons ;)), so this delay. Me too expecting COD item.

vercetti said:
Err...doesn't the site itself say that we should allow 6-7 business days for delivery? I don't think even 5 business days have passed since u ordered.

My dear friend
I talked with Aramax ppl n they are sayng Delivery will b done after Monday
N according to Business days Today 6 days r over n tomrow it wil b 7 days over
So i think their Tat time is 4-7 Days so on Monday ( 8th Day )i have a right to raise a Complain
Right

i had ordered one ipad on 24th of March using internet banking. Yet to receive the ipad. Made almost 10 calls and got a promise "within 24 hrs will be despatched" . On the top of it , with their new voice based system, there is no trace CSs even if you are on hold for more than almost 5 minutes every time as "most of the cs are busy". Wasted so much on STD calls. Very disappointed.

Brand new Dell XCD 35 with Indian warranty for approx 9.2k after 15% coupon

Buy Dell XCD35 Mobile at Best Price in India

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Err.... Saturday, Sunday are non-business days:) apart from that today is also a non working day so not a business day:)

so this week only 4 business days and last week there were 2 off days I think:)

U can raise a complaint and leave the items...its ur choice.... but do u really want to let go off the deal because the stupid aparex ppl are delaying ur stuff

I have found letsbuy guys to be very very professional and have had an amazingly good experience with them so far:)

zktel said:
My dear friend

I talked with Aramax ppl n they are sayng Delivery will b done after Monday

N according to Business days Today 6 days r over n tomrow it wil b 7 days over

So i think their Tat time is 4-7 Days so on Monday ( 8th Day )i have a right to raise a Complain

Right

vercetti said:
Brand new Dell XCD 35 with Indian warranty for approx 9.2k after 15% coupon
Buy Dell XCD35 Mobile at Best Price in India

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Err.... Saturday, Sunday are non-business days:) apart from that today is also a non working day so not a business day:)
so this week only 4 business days and last week there were 2 off days I think:)
U can raise a complaint and leave the items...its ur choice.... but do u really want to let go off the deal because the stupid aparex ppl are delaying ur stuff

I have found letsbuy guys to be very very professional and have had an amazingly good experience with them so far:)

The new one in Market is available in 10,800/-
So i dont think any logic in waiting anymore now
And nw i am also worried abt d how they must b handling my parcel
Wat if i get a broken or damaged monitor once i open a package
I had orderd d parce bcz i thought they will ship through a nice courier like Blue dart
But nw i m nt sure abt Aramax

Was just about to leave n Blue Dart Arrived :D :hap2:

well icing on the cake, the listing didnt mention any bag but the parcel arrived with one :)

madnav said:
Was just about to leave n Blue Dart Arrived :D :hap2:

well icing on the cake, the listing didnt mention any bag but the parcel arrived with one :)
Even aramex is working today,got my second package delivered....

IF ANYONE HAS LETSBUY.COM COUPON OF FLAT xxx off with no minimum purchase limit than I can buy it from at the maximum possible price so just hit me with a P.M. to sell it.

if anyone has letsbuy.com coupons to sell. specially Flat 200-300 off coupons with no minimum purchase limit than just P.M. me to sell it at maximum price.

Back