Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

Ordered a phone from letsbuy with COD option. The shipping and billing address just states the name, city, state, pincode and mail id. The address line is missing in that :S

Will they deliver it properly! I gave the proper address while buying the phone.

Current order status is To Be Verified.

Edit: Got the mail from them and it has the correct full address. Ordered Nokia 5130XM for Rs.3335 which is steal IMO :D

Delivery time frame mentioned in the website is 2-4 business days.

Do they entertain if me mail them requesting for a particular color? (They have blue and red in stock and i prefer the blue color)

^^ Yes some problem with their site. I too had the same problem, called them up and they said they have my full address and not to worry.

DarkAngel said:
Do they entertain if me mail them requesting for a particular color? (They have blue and red in stock and i prefer the blue color)

They entertain color requests if available in stock, call them up before dispatch.

Bought the omron thermometer for Rs 50 after using a flat 100 off coupon that i got through freecharge.in
Have couple of more coupons valid till may end. If i dont use in few days, will float in this thread.

@Darkangel: Calling them is an uetter waste. "All their customer support agents are always busy" lol!

I specifically told them to ship a red color and instead they sent a black one. Have emailed them..lets see

I ordered an Optimus one, when the price of XCD35 was ~14k on their site, now it's 10.7k so it comes to ~9.2k after the coupon code...:mad: donno why they keep changing the prices.

It still hasn't shipped yet, donno if i can change the order or should i stick to optimus one?

nj_gamer said:
I ordered an Optimus one, when the price of XCD35 was ~14k on their site, now it's 10.7k so it comes to ~9.2k after the coupon code...:mad: donno why they keep changing the prices.

It still hasn't shipped yet, donno if i can change the order or should i stick to optimus one?
If you paid already, you wont be able to cancel the order. If you opted for COD, just send back the parcel and place a new order. ;)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Anyone purchased and received the Samsung E1085T??

I need to ask some question to the first hand user... :p

Got my Philips Trimmer from Ebay within 36hrs of ordering, from Mumbai to vellore in under 36hrs!!!, Awesome Seller.

The Portronics mobile backup that I ordered from letsbuy on 16th is yet to be shipped by them,looks like they have no clue whatsoever on that deal, Idiots!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Pay Rs 29 for Rs 250 off [letsbuy] Minimum purchase 500rs , expires on May 22

veer_singh said:
Pay Rs 29 for Rs 250 off [letsbuy] Minimum purchase 500rs , expires on May 22

mydala - Pay Rs 29 for Rs 250 off on your purchase at Letsbuy. Choose from over 10000 products in Consumer electronics & digital lifestyle category at already discounted prices!

Interested guys grab it soon before it gets sold out :eek:hyeah:
Thanks for sharing, any nice deal to buy from letsbuy

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I think this is still a good deal

Buy Verbatim 62705 / 44004 Micro SD Cards Micro SDHC Card 8GB (Class 4) at Best Price in India

Got my 8 GB Kingston pendrive.But it is not at all according to the picture as they have shown. It looks like cheap rubber casing and with a rubber cap:mad: now what to do???:(

sudeep_hm said:
Got my 8 GB Kingston pendrive.But it is not at all according to the picture as they have shown. It looks like cheap rubber casing and with a rubber cap:mad: now what to do???:(
That's why I stick with CoD for this site...sorry for your trouble. :(

sriharsha_m said:
Got my Philips Trimmer from Ebay within 36hrs of ordering, from Mumbai to vellore in under 36hrs!!!, Awesome Seller.

The Portronics mobile backup that I ordered from letsbuy on 16th is yet to be shipped by them,looks like they have no clue whatsoever on that deal, Idiots!!!!!!!!!!!
is that seller basco?

Back