Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

is something wrong with the letsbuy payment gateway, now they have replaced ccavenue with Etree Marketing Private Limited and it doesn't support SBI debit card (ATM pin) or SBI net banking, and solution :'(

I bought a Transcend 4GB SD Card 150x (I guess equivalent to Class 6) on 1st May, 2011. It was priced at Rs.519/-. So, just to utilize mydala coupon I bought it @269/- (519 - 250) as a spare card for my Nikon DSLR.

They did not ship it, today I dropped a line on their facebook page. Within 30 minutes, I got a call from a gentleman. He asked me if he can ship some other Sandisk 4GB SD Card because the one I ordered is not in stock and it is not expected anytime soon. I told him to send it it is Class 6 or above.

He again called (i also checked in the meantime) that they don't have any 4GB Class 6 SD Card. He asked me if I can accept any other card. I told him that there is a Class 6 8GB card (Strontium) which is priced Rs.200/- higher. He can send it to me and I will pay the balance of Rs.200/- online/COD, whatever way he likes.

He said he will call back to check the stock and he called 3rd time to confirm that it is in stock and I don't need to pay anything, he will get the 8GB SD card couriered today itself.

That is very good service. :clap:

Using RCOMLSB Coupon the LG Optimus Me P350 is Only 7225.Is it a good phone Guys?

To all kolkatans Who Have Ordered From LB - have u Used the COD option? Have u Changed The pIN cODE? if the pincode is changed how the product is supposed to reach?Have u Bought anything from letsbuy >1K before and Got It delivered properly?

^^ change to a pincode which is nearest to your area and then once u get tracking call up blue dart to update ur correct pin code. Anyway blue dart will call u for delivery, so give corrcet contact no :D

Guys will be getting samsung wave 2 from letsbuy applying rel coupon...which option is better ?

1. Use Credit Card to pay. ( wht will be my total damage ? will i be charged extra on my purchase ? )

2. Use Debit Card.

3. COD ( i think the rel coupon doesn't work in this case ? )

Is there any limitation, i tried to apply for COD using the pin-code formula, but they said that orders less then Rs.250 will not be accepted for COD :S

CA50 said:
Is there any limitation, i tried to apply for COD using the pin-code formula, but they said that orders less then Rs.250 will not be accepted for COD :S
COD is only applicable for items which cost Rs.500 or above (before application of any coupons).

Ok guys as promised, here are the flat 100 off coupons. I did not find anything worthwhile to use them (Hope lets buy starts selling shampoos, deos, soaps, atta, tomato ketchup, etc etc...lol :lol: )

lbf2556729fbb

lbf25054e1a71

lbf259cda49b1

lbf2557a6c2ba

Back