Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

raksrules said:
Ok guys as promised, here are the flat 100 off coupons. I did not find anything worthwhile to use them (Hope lets buy starts selling shampoos, deos, soaps, atta, tomato ketchup, etc etc...lol :lol: )

lbf2556729fbb

lbf25054e1a71

lbf259cda49b1

lbf2557a6c2ba
All Gone!!!

thedeadghost said:
Guys will be getting samsung wave 2 from letsbuy applying rel coupon...which option is better ?

1. Use Credit Card to pay. ( wht will be my total damage ? will i be charged extra on my purchase ? )

2. Use Debit Card.

3. COD ( i think the rel coupon doesn't work in this case ? )
I bought samsung wave 2 using RCOMLSB coupon , with COD option...here in Bangalore

raksrules said:
Ok guys as promised, here are the flat 100 off coupons. I did not find anything worthwhile to use them (Hope lets buy starts selling shampoos, deos, soaps, atta, tomato ketchup, etc etc...lol :lol: )

[...]
hehehe family man :bleh:

_

raksrules said:
yes exactly , we need these things in life everyday, more than gadgets and gizmos :p

if we can buy electronics with discount , why cant we buy shampoos and soaps with discount , why go to the supermarket to buy these at retail :bleh:

How much did you pay for it also, any other details of the TV and quality please ?
j_jindal1 said:
Bought Onida LCD TV which was delivered after 15 days.... :S

But I'm happy after seeing the results and the price I paid for it.. :)

I paid 13k for Onida 24M series LCD.... I dont' know much about LCD tv's but I really liked the features and picture quality of this one.. link to the item is..

Buy ONIDA LCD TV 24 M SERIES LCD TV at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

Before buying it online I had enquired from Manoj electronics, chawla electronics in daryaganj delhi for its price and I was quoted a higher price..

urssriks said:
How much did you pay for it also, any other details of the TV and quality please ?

"To be verified" shows when u choose COD as option ,then letsbuy CC will call u to confirm the order , after confirming it will change to "ready to process" earlier it was"ready to ship" and when item is shipped it will show "In process".
coolcowboy said:
How long does it usually take for a "To Be Verified" status changed to Shipped ?

techpal said:
"To be verified" shows when u choose COD as option ,then letsbuy CC will call u to confirm the order , after confirming it will change to "ready to process" earlier it was"ready to ship" and when item is shipped it will show "In process".
^^ Better to call them and get your order verified....

I paid them thru net banking and from the date of purchase (6-5-11) the status just shows confirmed yesterday i called their CC he says they have the product and its ready to be shipped i don't think he was serious about it still the status is confirmed only.Should I wait or call them again n again?

Back