Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

REY619 said:
Ok guys, anyone from UP ordered anything from LB? Some say they require Form32 some say they don't. I am confused.

When I mailed them they say they do require that form, but some users here said that just place the order and they will ship without asking for Form32. What to do?

ordered many things

i am from lucknow

GuruGulabKhatri said:
Using RCOMLSB Coupon the LG Optimus Me P350 is Only 7225.Is it a good phone Guys?

To all kolkatans Who Have Ordered From LB - have u Used the COD option? Have u Changed The pIN cODE? if the pincode is changed how the product is supposed to reach?Have u Bought anything from letsbuy >1K before and Got It delivered properly?
I have used the COD option from kolkata without changing the pin code(for ipad2)
Got a call from c.c,asked her specifically about form 50.According to her it is not needed.
Later I cancelled the order though,as I was getting better quote from a nearby mac dealer.
You can pm archat,he seems expert in these matters.

whats the max discount that i will get against the 15% reliance coupon? I am thinking of getting a nokia x6. Current listed price is rs. 13,824

CA50 said:
whats the max discount that i will get against the 15% reliance coupon? I am thinking of getting a nokia x6. Current listed price is rs. 13,824
please avoid X6 only it is not worth the money you spend on it.
look for the ACE

REY619 said:
Ok guys, anyone from UP ordered anything from LB? Some say they require Form32 some say they don't. I am confused.

When I mailed them they say they do require that form, but some users here said that just place the order and they will ship without asking for Form32. What to do?
Bought many things via COD shipped to my Lucknow address. Absolutely no problems. Asked a Blue Dart guy about the road tax form etc when he came for delivering a high priced item and he said that it's not needed nowadays. People easily get in stuff worth 40-50k without any forms.

techpal said:
I ordered white ipad2 on 11 may and it will be delivered today.

Even i ordered an ipad2 on may 11..got a verification call same day..but still shows..."ready to be processed" even today???how long does it take to ship from ready to be processed message????

And which version did u order ?.. and with which discount coupon???? sry for many q's

Back