Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

i think there is a little more chit chat here than the coupon codes people. kindly post codes also. im so lost looking page by page.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

ordered a htc desire s on 11th. the idiots are saying no payment they have, while i have paid by CC. 3 days and nothing. i liked ebay shipping in this matter.

Thanks Virus32win you dont have another one do you :p

Anyway Letsbuy have changed their checkout options "Stupid letsbuy" my SBI is not in the list for Net Banking :( seems i will have to wait to get it sorted out :(

sanjiv said:
Thanks Virus32win you dont have another one do you :p

Anyway Letsbuy have changed their checkout options "Stupid letsbuy" my SBI is not in the list for Net Banking :( seems i will have to wait to get it sorted out :(

Choose COD

its not working I clicked on ref radio button and entered my order number .. its in the format LSB-xxxxxx where xxxxx are numbers .... thats the proper format right ? or might be cos today is a holiday and i placed the order last night

If product is shipped by Aramex then u can track after 9:30 pm on the day product was shipped but if its thru bluedart then u can track online by next morning only. Thats happens to me every time .
Scorpy said:
says invalid numbers ... may be they havent started the process :( ...

Back