Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

^how do i know by what it is shipped ? I just got a mail that the order is confirmed .. and in the bottom there is a note that i can track it .. but no more info ...( sorry for the OT guys but making a different thread for this query is not really needed :p )

If the product is shipped there will be written Docket No. and courier company name in the e mail.
Scorpy said:
^how do i know by what it is shipped ? I just got a mail that the order is confirmed .. and in the bottom there is a note that i can track it .. but no more info ...( sorry for the OT guys but making a different thread for this query is not really needed :p )

guys need help...im looking to buy canon 550d with 18-55 lens...but its sold out in letsbuy :( where is the best price i can get it for?

virus32win said:
YGPM with 500 and 250 off coupon codes.
Sorry!
Got the following massage.....:(
"Oops!
The coupon code you have entered is no longer valid."
And even all 360 wired controller sold out too.
Going to to order a 8GB Sandisk pendrive.
I hate myself,I'm an unlucky guy.....:mad:

thedeadghost said:
-------------lbsfbk4213671a----------- 500 off on purchase above 2000
For all looking for 500 off on purchase above 2000/-

abid567 said:
guys need help...im looking to buy canon 550d with 18-55 lens...but its sold out in letsbuy :( where is the best price i can get it for?
If located at Mumbai ..Alfa Market at Irla Vile Parle is your best option. Never had any problems with electronics from there..buy with bill.

i live near hyd but mostly prefer buying online bro....where should i get it from?badly need help :(
If located at Mumbai ..Alfa Market at Irla Vile Parle is your best option. Never had any problems with electronics from there..buy with bill.

How do you guys get discount coupons/codes? I must have bought stuff worth around 13k from same account, but never got one.

^ I gave away more than 12 coupon of 250 off on 500, four shared just today, will continue to share without any cost. Now left with final reserved lot of 4 coupon which also will be shared after 20th of this month, in case i decide not to buy anything. Idea of sharing is to help needy person who missed the offer.

If any one interested in 500 off on 2000 send PM. More than 15 available for give away.

@virus32win

Thanks for the coupon.

I got the same problem SBI.

And u know what happen to CCAvenew.

I order a 8GB pen drive via COD.

If I got success this time I will order a dual sim mobile and 360 controller when available.

Revolution said:
@virus32win

Thanks for the coupon.

I got the same problem SBI.

And u know what happen to CCAvenew.

I order a 8GB pen drive via COD.

If I got success this time I will order a dual sim mobile and 360 controller when available.
i did a payment through suvidha only once after that COD for 3-4 items upto now and looking for more COD

abid567 said:
i live near hyd but mostly prefer buying online bro....where should i get it from?badly need help :(

Try to get it from US..would be certainly cheaper then the rates here..try the dealers paradise section here at techenclave..

online i think letsbuy has the lowest price compared to ebay/infibeam/flipkart after applying coupons..

Back