Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

^^Omron thermometer. Buy if you need. Dont buy if you dont as people tend to make use of coupons to buy useless stuff just because there is coupon

mavihs said:
got my Dell XCD35 COD delivered today!!! had ordered yesterday only!!! :O
what the helll man i ordered headphones worth 6k on friday and i havent even got a mail that they are shipped or not :/

Scorpy said:
what the helll man i ordered headphones worth 6k on friday and i havent even got a mail that they are shipped or not :/
Wait till tomorrow and give their CC a call. Their tracking system is not "great" :D. I received an item and even then their site was just saying "confirmed" for it. Did you choose COD option?

Ordered a mobile from Letsbuy. used 500 off coupon ;)

In bill that 500 Off will be mentioned or it will be having the actual price ???

^ it will show the coupon code used and the discount you got , in the bill .... its the same invoice you get after confirming the order .

boogeyman said:
Wait till tomorrow and give their CC a call. Their tracking system is not "great" :D. I received an item and even then their site was just saying "confirmed" for it. Did you choose COD option?
No, I paid with debit card . And yea its just showing order confirmed ... nothing else ... as soon as I placed the order I got an email and sms that order is confirmed ... nothing like that its shipped or anything ... will wait tomorrow also .. if tomorrow nothing happens ill call their CC in the evening :mad: .

Back