Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

how long does it take them to ship after payment is done? i paid for Kingston (8GB) Pen Drive on friday (13/05/2011), still the status says confirmed only

paid for a sandal and 3 tshirts for yebhi on saturday and all of them have been dispatched via blue dart. will probably get them today or tomorrow

whats with the delay in letsbuy? :mad:

^ dude even I paid on friday for my headphones and its only confirmed till now ... I called cc today and the b**ch behind the phone is like its confirmed .. and I told her thats what I said at the beginning of our convo ... and shes like sir it will take 4-7 days as said on the site .... so I'll wait and see what happens

george101 said:
how long does it take them to ship after payment is done? i paid for Kingston (8GB) Pen Drive on friday (13/05/2011), still the status says confirmed only

paid for a sandal and 3 tshirts for yebhi on saturday and all of them have been dispatched via blue dart. will probably get them today or tomorrow

whats with the delay in letsbuy? :mad:
Mate, Chill i ordered on wednesday and i got it today . The thing is they dont work on weekends so you will probably get it by thursday .

Jasku said:
Getting only 10% with this, the RCOM was 15%, is that right? I am also interested in getting the G2220HD!
Yes ICICI coupon is for 10% only. Hope you get it though. My order for G2220HD is still 'ready to be processed' after ordering on Wednesday and getting confirmation call on Thursday.

How good is Aramex service in Kolkata ?

My order shipped today via aramex.

But,when I put the tracking no on the page it saying nothing.....:S

Back