Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

In my case i ordered on 11 may got verification call in 2 minutes, Then on 12th evening i got email that is has been shipped and today morning i got it , Its 16gb wifi.
bhishma said:
Even i ordered an ipad2 on may 11..got a verification call same day..but still shows..."ready to be processed" even today???how long does it take to ship from ready to be processed message????

And which version did u order ?.. and with which discount coupon???? sry for many q's

A nub query.

Letsbuy need Form No.50 for WB if I buy above Rs.1000/-.

But,this Rs.1000/- after rebate or before ?.....:S

And these coupons can be applied for COD too ?

alekhkhanna said:
Bought many things via COD shipped to my Lucknow address. Absolutely no problems. Asked a Blue Dart guy about the road tax form etc when he came for delivering a high priced item and he said that it's not needed nowadays. People easily get in stuff worth 40-50k without any forms.
Thanks for clearing the doubts. :D

A nub query.
Letsbuy need Form No.50 for WB if I buy above Rs.1000/-.
But,this Rs.1000/- after rebate or before ?.....
And these coupons can be applied for COD too ?

Read last 5 pages.....order via Cash on Delivery and you dont need to have any headache :p

I have canceled a transaction yesterday, they did cancellation and got sms and email confirming cancellation...but the same item reached today!!!!! don't know what to do!

Why u took it ? U shld have said courier guy to take it back .
jijojose79 said:
I have canceled a transaction yesterday, they did cancellation and got sms and email confirming cancellation...but the same item reached today!!!!! don't know what to do!

I want to buy a Wired 360 Controller for Windows and a Samsung Dual SIM mobile may be.
Any flat 250 or 500 off coupon available ?
I failed to collect those 250 off coupons for Rs.1.....:(
I'm gonna order using COD for Kolkata.....

Revolution said:
I want to buy a Wired 360 Controller for Windows and a Samsung Dual SIM mobile may be.

Any flat 250 or 500 off coupon available ?

I failed to collect those 250 off coupons for Rs.1.....:(

I'm gonna order using COD for Kolkata.....

YGPM with 500 and 250 off coupon codes.

Back