Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

Re: 250 off coupon letsbuy.com

is there any minimum limit, because when i applied the coupon on a 2gb micro sd card worth rs. 205, then it accepted the coupons and the amount to be paid was shown in negative :O

Guys please How Is the Philips Speaker?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

GuruGulabKhatri said:
Also Which Mousepad for FPS Gaming? qck mini Goliathus Fragged omega Speed or Goliathus Fragged omega Control???

i Got a Kinzu

Please Guys

^ Using these on a regular sub20-25K laptop? These should be better than your laptop speakers.
For FPS I would pick the Fragged omega Control over the speed. Doesnt make too much of a difference IMHO.

Just Another Rs 100 of On LetsBuy.Com Thread :)

Okay Here's How U Can get A Rs 100 Off :)clap::clap:) Coupon on Letsbuy For Rs10 -

Step 1. Go to freecharge.in

Step 2.Select Ur Number,MSP,Zone and Recharging amount (Select min Rs.51 to avail the LetsBuy Coupon )

Step 3.Select the Letsbuy Coupon.

Step 4.Finally, Pay (duh)

So The Price for the Coupon is The Delivery Charge i.e. Rs.10

Warning: Freecharge uses The Professional Couriers to deliver the voucher,the worst i have ever came across.U have been warned.

njoy

as Always if u like The Post "Like" it ;) ;)

Can we use the coupon and opt for COD? A colleague of mine is interested in buying some item but wants COD. Pls let me know.

Re: Just Another Rs 100 of On LetsBuy.Com Thread :)

I recharged for 444 and ordered 4 letsbuy coupons. Are you sure we can order multiple? Do they have different coupon number?

vizz said:
I recharged for 444 and ordered 4 letsbuy coupons. Are you sure we can order multiple? Do they have different coupon number?
You will come to know by yourself, please have patience :)

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

but what about the recharge amount ?? Like for Airtel on 249 you'll get 249 full talk time on easy recharge. Is it same here?

Once you guys get your coupons and you're done using them, can you please post them here? I doubt that they would be account locked.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

vizz said:
Dude, you could've gotten 8 letsbuy.com 100 buck coupons for that amount. See the image

couponeg.gif

So even if you spend 51 bucks, you get 100 rupee coupons. Although, you would've had to "freecharge" 8 times which would've been a pain.

Back