Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

nehaladsul said:
Bro, take some time to check your bank account statement...

I checked mine today and was astounded at the huge number of (useless) purchases I have made just for using coupons... :p
I agree and demand immediate BAN on this thread :mad:

True loot letsbuy and we should Specially thank to Amit who started this thread.....Thanx amit for sharing the info Bro

CA50 said:
I protest :p we need this thread to loot letsbuy:p
I got 19 purchases from letsbuy.com (7 in current month), 23 from ebay (April), 3 from buytheprice (April), 2 from indiaplaza (April) and I still haven't used the RCOMLSB Coupon!! :p

^^mine is less just 2 or 3 from letsbuy, 3 from buytheprice, 1 from indianplaza and 4-5 from ebay :)
i usually pay below 100 bucks for the items i buy :p

CA50 said:
^^mine is less just 2 or 3 from letsbuy, 3 from buytheprice, 1 from indianplaza and 4-5 from ebay :)

i usually pay below 100 bucks for the items i buy :p
I wonder what kind of items letsbuy,btp and indiaplaza have for dead people?

and further they ship to graveyard with cash on delivery.

rohit3192 said:
I wonder what kind of items letsbuy,btp and indiaplaza have for dead people?
and further they ship to graveyard with cash on delivery.
Special stuff mate:p Deadman's choice and yes they send some best courier like bluedart for shipping to GraveYard :p

Shahrukh Khan before being introduced to gift vouchers:
images

Shahrukh Khan after after using gift vouchers.
60559224c567892dc3232cb00fa19f98_1303123731.jpg

veer_singh said:
@sudeep : many products looks ugly than its pictured in the official sites , pendrive problem is not from the letsbuy , its from KINGSTON :mad:
But the pendrive not even look like what it is on the website..It is entirely different. It is some thing kingston mini.Any ways I have mailed them regarding the same..

Spacescreamer said:
^^ And this is the second time you are boasting about it ..

which keeps reminding me i missed the uncapped offer for my Incredible S purchase. :mad:
Yeah... Coz you were busy counting my purchases... Lolzzz :lol:

@ CA50: Just 4-5 from ebay?? I guess you didn't find some good deals for 105 rupees!! ;)

35 purchases jan-apr letsbuy , crossed rs 2.5lakhs :mad: =mine,friends,relatives :mad: , this is all because of those coupons

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

ebay.com 8 purchases , crossed 1.1lakh rs :mad:

rest are below 10k ;)

We have some really cash rich parties in TE :p

veer_singh said:
35 purchases jan-apr letsbuy , crossed rs 2.5lakhs :mad: =mine,friends,relatives :mad: , this is all because of those coupons

rest are below 10k ;)

veer_singh said:

rest are below 10k ;)
Sounds like a show off to me :bleh: :baloon:

Back