Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

Any idea why no one is answering the phones at LSB?

I've been trying to reach them since yesterday and all it does is ring, but no one answers. They're not responding to emails either.

Satan said:
Any idea why no one is answering the phones at LSB?

I've been trying to reach them since yesterday and all it does is ring, but no one answers. They're not responding to emails either.
they just picked up my call .... try it now

^True its an error, but how did letsbuy shipped? and in that case RCOMLSB is for reliance post paid mobile subscribers right? Even those orders honoured by letsbuy!

smnrock said:
^True its an error, but how did letsbuy shipped? and in that case RCOMLSB is for reliance post paid mobile subscribers right? Even those orders honoured by letsbuy!

True,then y arent letsbuy verifying the rcomslb code if its for the reliance post paid customers..

They are not asking for any prove....

roxysmile said:
^ yeah its safe . Many of us here have bought from them .
Yeah. I purchased the coupon and ordered the headphones. hope to get it soon. Thanks all :) I think I will visit this thread more often now. :D

i have ordered a digital cam using the RCOMLSB coupon on 23rd.

still to receive the parcel from letsbuy.

Why they are taking this much of time?

destiny said:
True,then y arent letsbuy verifying the rcomslb code if its for the reliance post paid customers..

They are not asking for any prove....
:) even I'm trying to convey the same, though Icici coupon to be used with Icici payment system, they are allowing for every order

Sent from my Desire HD

^^ We dont have any problem right as long as coupon works :D....why crib why, how it works...whether I will loose money....whether courier guys will ask proof, etc etc. Guys just order and enjoy....dnt be so scared of online shopping :D

Just order via COD if its available in your pincode. I have ordered more than 20 items via COD...though some of them were delayed but I received all of them in sealed pack with proper bills and packing :)

Even COD is not possible for your pincode.. here is what i did, I've given my TN address and given bangalore pincode :) Bluedart first forwaded it to bangalore and the reshipped it to madurai :p

Can any TE member from mumbai with Icici CC buy a ipad 2 on my behalf,i m ready to pay the price..

I will get a flat 3k discount...

smnrock said:
^you dont want to use COD or what? still its accepting ICICILB for COD orders

Oops!

This voucher is valid for Credit Card and ICICI Net Banking payment option only.

I get this error when i hit cod option........

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Cod only works with rcomlsb code i guess..........

Buggers just called me up & said, there was some technical glitch for that Rs.Zero phone.. they can't process my order. I asked them to cancel the order.. waiting for refund, may take another 2-3 days..

Back