Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

But how?:huh: I searched there but returned with X-Mini Max only. Will try now.

Edit: It seems like they patched the hole! Now it is showing the correct amount for all the three items with only Rs. 250 as discount. :(

prasanna29 said:
But how?:huh: I searched there but returned with X-Mini Max only. Will try now.

Edit: It seems like they patched the hole! Now it is showing the correct amount for all the three items with only Rs. 250 as discount. :(
found it after googling :)

Guys I have 250 off on 500 coupon, thinking to buy Thermometer, can anyone suggest any item of cost 200-300 that can be coupled ?

Thank you :)

i really dont get the point in gifting ladies appliances which they ll end up using for their chores. Mother's day or a Maid's day ?

Are we really that sorta retards ?

ontherocks said:
Why? What's the problem?

The deal is still active.
yup but the problem is with my sbi debit card as its not getting registered for 3D secure pass. contacted main branch with no help

its been a week i have been facing problem with them

my 2nd axis bank card is showing transaction as successful but ebay cant verify the payment ... then i chkd @ ATM and no money was deducted

dam both the cards are useless

avi said:
Not just high mate, they are freaking insanely high ! That's wanna buy from LetsBuy
Mate get this
eBay India: Dr. Gene

i too have this and this is better. I have no idea what is the difference between this and the one from vicks, maybe they are simply overpriced.
Create a new ebay a/c and use the rs.100/- off coupon to get it for 24 bucks :D

Back