Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

Buy the omron one for Rs.50 (after using 100 off), its totally worth it..

Guys can anyone help me with the 250 off 500 one. I can trade it for Rs.100 off coupon..

avi said:
I need Vicks one, it's not available here neha
any specialty in it, AFAIK all are same, the internal components are same just the brand name is different.

PS:Correct me if i am wrong

011-40808842 is the number that works on Saturdays.

I know coz that is the number that was given to me for contacting lsb when I had issues with my nokia 1280 order.

:D

I have ordered Lg P500 yesterday..! I have called them up today.. They said me it will take 4-7 days to deliver.

have chosen the COD option .. NO WORRIES ...

IF any one plans to buy it for 8712Rs @ letsbuy... Hurry.!! Offer ends today :|

their FB page says are running 10% EXTRA discount on items with the code LETSBUYFBSF.

anybody care to explain that this 10% extra can be availed even after using icicilb or just one time 10% off on their mentioned prices ?

Spacescreamer said:
their FB page says are running 10% EXTRA discount on items with the code LETSBUYFBSF.

anybody care to explain that this 10% extra can be availed even after using icicilb or just one time 10% off on their mentioned prices ?
If you see space to enter 2 coupon then youc an use both, but unfortunately most of the site have space for one coupon only so you can use any one at a time

They have shipped my Order today !! Through Bluedart.!! :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Ordered Yesterday!! Dispatched today!! Will i get it tomorrow(sunday).??? :)

prashanthsimha said:
They have shipped my Order today !! Through Bluedart.!! :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Ordered Yesterday!! Dispatched today!! Will i get it tomorrow(sunday).??? :)
no mate tomorrow is sunday, so you might get it on monday:)

Back