Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

Breaking News:

RCOMLSB and ICICILB stopped working. Tested it just now. It says "You coupon has expired".

Good news, bought a Lowepro DSLR Bag for my new Nikon D5100 using RCOMLSB at 23:58. :)

nehaladsul said:
Can I refuse the COD package if they send me a colour I don't want?? :ashamed:

Pls help... noob for COD!!

you cannot open the package if you want to return the COD :p
and btw ordered Desire S before coupon expired... thanks ICICILB :eek:hyeah:
_

Waiting for my package :/ .. No delivery on sunday :( . .. .. They have sent it through Bluedart yesterday(saturday).. will it reach me tomorrow(MONDAY).??

Ordered Canon SX130IS....got for 9604.00. Much less than the best street price I was getting. It was a stroke of luck i saw abt this offer on last day around 22:00 hrs and completed the deal around 23:30 or so, was going through all that which was looking interesting.

Didnt know it was last day. Well, lucky me. They are showing status order and confirmed, will call them in morning to know when are they delivering.

Cheers,

prashanthsimha said:
Waiting for my package :/ .. No delivery on sunday :( . .. .. They have sent it through Bluedart yesterday(saturday).. will it reach me tomorrow(MONDAY).??
Most probably... Blue Dart has the best service...

I ordered ONIDA LCD via COD a week back.. it was still in "to be verified" status.. Just made a call to them and they said it'll be shipped in 2 days.... that means they'll ship my item after 9 days.. :)

Back