Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

wow they just called me and told me the hd555s are not in stock ... i asked for refund ... did anyone face any problems while getting and refunds ?

i mailed them regrading their new payment gateway, this is their reply

Dear Customer,
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to consider your query. We apologize for the inconvenience you faced because of the payment processor. Please make a note of the account details you can transfer the amount in.
Account Name : Etree Marketing Pvt. Ltd.
Account No. : 1317-232-000-1384
Bank Name : HDFC Bank Ltd.
Branch : Property No. 16/10164, Padam Singh Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi - 110005.
MICR Code : 110240147
NEFT / IFSC Code : HDFC0001317
Looking forward for a fruitful association!

Thanks & Regards,
Letsbuy Customer Service
now is it safe to deposit money there ?? Have to buy something, but can't make payment
bumping my post for help, i need to buy stuffs, please help me guys

bbthumbhealer said:
Do any Rs.xxx flat-off coupons exist on minimum purchase of Rs.1000 on LetsBuy ? If yes, can anyone help me in procuring them. Thanks :)
I have a 200 off coupon on purchase of 1000 and above. Got it from freecharge, will PM you the coupon once im back home.

Not sure whats wrong with letsbuy these days.. have placed 3 different orders (all fully paid) over two weeks back and they are still not delivered! Called them once and they said stock shortage, called them next day and they said they had already shipped it a week back, but to a wrong address due to technical error and would be re-sending it..

I previously had placed a COD and the delivery was not quite quick so prepaid it this time thinking it would be faster.. but no luck. Has anyone faced issues with timelines? Not much complaints though, as long as there is a major price difference [:)]

eXcesscaLIBER said:
Not sure whats wrong with letsbuy these days.. have placed 3 different orders (all fully paid) over two weeks back and they are still not delivered! Called them once and they said stock shortage, called them next day and they said they had already shipped it a week back, but to a wrong address due to technical error and would be re-sending it..

I previously had placed a COD and the delivery was not quite quick so prepaid it this time thinking it would be faster.. but no luck. Has anyone faced issues with timelines? Not much complaints though, as long as there is a major price difference [:)]

I always placed orders using COD only. Some orders came within 5 days while others took 18 days. A keyboard I ordered took 22 days.

While the phone came in 6 days, and laptop in 5 :D

shitty site. i doubt if they stock at all. i paid on 11 for a htc and they say 7 working days its already 5 down. useless customer care too with a dumb chick with an accent. to shut her up i put up an accent and funnily she went back to her indian voice. idiots.

^just be happy with what you have for now ?? later good coupons might come but at least utilize this fully if u dont have any other choice :/

Back