lbsfbk077da78d
lbsfbk5f52f6fc
lbsfbk19d48d2a
lbsfbk040304e7
lbsfbk351b31d9
lbsfbk565d9bae
lbsfbkf46c1595

ENJOY!!!!

Order Recived by Aramex Kolkata branch on 23rd. Its the 25th They still did not deliver me the package i called them 5 times. They give me a 3 hour time everytime and when the day is over they are like we will send it tomorrow. ARAMEX SUCKS. I do not know why they hold the package for so long? Very sad courier company i must say. -1 to Aramex from next time im gonna tell LB to send through Blue Dart.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Revolution said:
I'm not good at bashing....:(
I'm planning to go aramex office tomorrow and gonna try to solve the matter.
Dude these people suck. Even my order is at hold. I do not know what these people do with the orders. I am really pissed with Aramex. I would lodge a complaint to LetsBuy soon.

Yea,Aramex Kolkata really suck.

But,why LB chose aramex over Blue Dart for Kolkata ?.....:S

In most places LB chose Blue Dart ?

If I'm not wrong.....

rajveersingh09 said:
Dude these people suck. Even my order is at hold. I do not know what these people do with the orders. I am really pissed with Aramex. I would lodge a complaint to LetsBuy soon.
Don't know.

They may be try steal to put fake product instead of product sent by Letsbuy ?.....:S

I have never got anything from Aramex or Blue Dart or DHL or ect except DTDC.

Revolution said:
Yea,Aramex Kolkata really suck.

But,why LB chose aramex over Blue Dart for Kolkata ?.....:S

In most places LB chose Blue Dart ?

If I'm not wrong.....
Don't know.

They may be try steal to put fake product instead of product sent by Letsbuy ?.....:S

I have never got anything from Aramex or Blue Dart or DHL or ect except DTDC.
I dont know man. I am gonna check the product properly. Then only i am gonna pay else i am not paying it. Thank god i chose COD option.

One question about the warranty about Blackberry phones bought from LB. They say they provide 1 year warranty. Whereas other Blackberry phones have 18 months warranty. So do LB provide Manufacturer's warranty or Seller's warranty?

And also, if someone could provide a Rs. 2000 off coupon as i will be buying a Blackberry Bold 9780.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Sorry, Just read the 18 months warranty provided. My bad.

So, if someone could help me with a Rs. 2000 off coupon would be really helpful. TIA.

rajveersingh09 said:
I dont know man. I am gonna check the product properly. Then only i am gonna pay else i am not paying it. Thank god i chose COD option.

dont know, i have only good experience with aramex kolkata. Last three purchases from letsbuy.com have been delivered to me in flat four days to kolkata. with orders from a online shop, which has a company account, the chances of tampering with the package are at the very very minimum.

There is just too much of risk of the retailier putting all the payments on hold in such cases :p

guys please share 500 off coupon.....the coupons posted are no longer valid it gives discount at first but during the payment it shows 'the coupon is no longer valid'.

dont know if i am doing something wrong.

rajveersingh09 said:

So,you gonna open the sealed package or just check the package if there is any temper ?......
I'm think I'm gonna do the same.

Back