Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

will the price of l a noire reduce again ? earlier it was 2200 now its 2500. also when are the new 500 off on 2000 coming out. i want to buy that game. wait or buy is the ?

red dragon said:
Did you even go to Aramex office?Sending mails won`t help,why don`t you just talk to them over phone?
No,did not got the time.....:(

You told me that it is near Nandad.

I will check near Nandan this weekend too.

Actually I go to work totally at opposite direction

Someone has told me the way(near Moulali Dora Girja) but I can't spent Rs.200 to rent a cab to collect a that pendrive.

But,I will try to find bus route and go there at this weekend or when I will got time.

My bad luck.other people have good experience with letsbuy.

Don't know why they chose worthless aramex ?

There are many other good couriers in Kolkata may be.

Even Bluedart is here too and most of ship of letsbuy product done by them.

BTW,thank you all who try to help me!

Guys I have Made a Mistake,I Entered wrong pincode during checkout.
also called letsbuy about it they said they will change it within 24 hours.
today they mailed me that they have shipped my order,and the docket number shows invalid on Bludart site
i am very scared :(

GuruGulabKhatri said:
Guys I have Made a Mistake,I Entered wrong pincode during checkout.

also called letsbuy about it they said they will change it within 24 hours.

today they mailed me that they have shipped my order,and the docket number shows invalid on Bludart site

i am very scared :(
Dont worry,call bluedart and mention your docket number and ask them to change the pin code :)

And docket no. takes some time before showing up on the website.

GuruGulabKhatri said:
^^^ Docket Number is There in the mail But Bludart Tracking says
Ya it shows that way. My all orders when shipped via bluedart shows this on the day when its shipped but next morning i m able to track the order.

^^ Isn't this Letsbuy.com thread....why are you posting Yebhi.com stuff here !

Please have patience...it takes 24-48 hours for payment to get verified. Isn't it normal to wait out a bit rather than posting within 5 min of ordering and spamming :mad:

Supra said:
^^ Isn't this Letsbuy.com thread....why are you posting Yebhi.com stuff here !

Please have patience...it takes 24-48 hours for payment to get verified. Isn't it normal to wait out a bit rather than posting within 5 min of ordering and spamming :mad:

corrected...

received lg optimus one 2de evening, had ordered it on 31st night from letsbuy @ 8999 using RCOMLB1, really impressed by the service and the way they packed it n ol.. :) Only problem is i am having my cfa exam on 5th and i am gettin too distracted since this stuff has arrived :|

Can anyone pm me 2 100 or 1 200 off coupons, wanna buy 4gb pendrive and an earphone..

Thanks!!! :)

Revolution said:
No,did not got the time.....:(
You told me that it is near Nandad.
I will check near Nandan this weekend too.
Actually I go to work totally at opposite direction
Someone has told me the way(near Moulali Dora Girja) but I can't spent Rs.200 to rent a cab to collect a that pendrive.
But,I will try to find bus route and go there at this weekend or when I will got time.
My bad luck.other people have good experience with letsbuy.
Don't know why they chose worthless aramex ?
There are many other good couriers in Kolkata may be.
Even Bluedart is here too and most of ship of letsbuy product done by them.
BTW,thank you all who try to help me!
Yes,it is close to Jora girja..but I didnot take that route.

^^ Is it so difficult to find a place in Kolkata? Probably you guys can have a call to discuss this...

Ordered the Verbatim 4GB pen drive for 165 (using freecharge voucher), received it yesterday! Nice stuff, even worth for 265 I guess..

Back