Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

I ordered RED Seagate goflex drive 1 week back. Got a call from them that the red color drive is not available, and If I need Red color drive only I have to wait for another week. I agreed to wait for another week, but after their call I have received an SMS that the drive has been shipped.

I just hope they have shipped the right drive in right color..

^^ Tracking will be live only after 12 hours or arnd 2am in the morning. These are prepaid Blue Dart labels which are assigned to orders.

I had ordered the seagate goflex 500gb hdd & verbatim 8gb microsd card using the 500 & 200 off coupons respectively on 31st may and got delivered on 04.06.2011 . Thank u very much for sharing the coupons . Very fast service by the letsbuy.

f***ing Aramex !!!

Draconian WB tax law has something to do with it I think ! Thats why no Blue Dart for Kolkata ....seriously everything is fcked up to ship stuffs to Kolkata ! Still Form xx for anything more than Rs 2000....isn't it lame ?

Supra said:
Draconian WB tax law has something to do with it I think ! Thats why no Blue Dart for Kolkata ....seriously everything is fcked up to ship stuffs to Kolkata ! Still Form xx for anything more than Rs 2000....isn't it lame ?
Hey i got my lg optimus one couple f days back from Blue Dart only.. and i am from kolkata ;)

Had ordered it on 30th night, got it on 1st eve. Pretty fast service and really good packaging as well.. Was my 1st ever online shopping experience and have to say was very good :)

ordered dell xcd35 yesterday and they shipped the same day along with mixer ordered on 30th

i placed 2 orders on 30th and my phone came just in 2 days and mixer was lying around

^^don't sweat about it man, letsbuy people are not cheats. your tracking will become live by tomorrow and you will receive your phone within 2 days.

if ordered through COD you will receive an sms from bluedart too regarding keeping the payment ready.

Supra said:
I Live In Kolkata (& i Think U used to live too?) and Till now all My Orders (often more than 2k) Have Been Shipped Via Bludart.Not Only From Letsbuy.com,But Flipkart.com,tradus.in etc.Haven't Faced a Single problem till now.

I don't understand why non-( or Ex) kolkatans Could Speak so confidently about the condition of kolkata :mad::mad:

They Should Start moving Back here...Its a Lot less Lame & Fcked up Than Many Other Places in any respect.

now that i feel good after the rant..Thnx to Supra For helping all The Time :)

Back