Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

pr.itdude said:
thnx dude for quick reply, but i already have those coupopns thru this thread only. Anyone has atleast 15% off ?? The maximum i can get... ;)

And what about assurance of buying a phone on Letsbuy ??
No Other 15 % Coupoun Bro :(

Use COD for Buying :)

i had 3 faulty products in last 30-40 days

verbatim 4GB pendrive ... keeps on formatting

jaipan mixer 750W --- not working at all only power light is on

dell XCD35 -- headset was giving problem .. thanks to excellent dell service ... they fixed it up and updated to 2.2 as well

kartikoli said:

verbatim 4GB pendrive ... keeps on formatting
jaipan mixer 750W --- not working at all only power light is on
dell XCD35 -- headset was giving problem .. thanks to excellent dell service ... they fixed it up and updated to 2.2 as well
If all these things were sealed packed then I don't think it's letsbuy fault. May be you got your stuff from faulty lot (bad luck :p)

ayanavish said:
Ordered on 9 Jun the Seagate Portable GoFlex 2.5 Black 500 GB with rcomlb1 coupon - got it for Rs. 2231. Hopefully they will ship it soon enough.

Received it today, 14 June, didn't get time to check the product. Packaging was ok/good. It was shipped yesterday via BlueDart, reached today. Overall transaction process 5 days. First deal with Letsbuy, good experience!

P.S: Payment mode was via SBI Maestro card (online).

kartikoli said:

Are not the products well sealed pack as it used to buying from local dealer ??

Can anyone tell, how is their return policy in case of defective items received ??

I have ordered samsung galaxy s 2 from letsbuy using rcomlb1 but not COD. I ordered it on 13th evening, till now waiting for the shipping status to get updated, hope they ship it soon. Few days back bought optimus one from letsbuy using the same coupon and got it in less than 2 days... m from kolkata. Hope even this reaches before the weekends.

abhi@989 said:
I have ordered samsung galaxy s 2 from letsbuy using rcomlb1 but not COD. I ordered it on 13th evening, till now waiting for the shipping status to get updated, hope they ship it soon. Few days back bought optimus one from letsbuy using the same coupon and got it in less than 2 days... m from kolkata. Hope even this reaches before the weekends.

SGS2 is SOLD OUT on letsbuy.

yeah jst checked , well den i guess then the last piece was bought by me... :) still awaitin for them to update the shipment info.. was a nyc deal tho with the free accessories..

i ordered a 1tb Seagate Goflex 2.5" HDD with rcomlb1@3.96k

opted for COD, expecting delivery this week

can anyone tell me what to do if i receive a defective item?

akhurana said:
This voucher is valid for Credit Card and ICICI Net Banking payment option only.
when used icicilb

Does icicilb works with normal non-icici credit cards ?
Anyone.... ?
Yes mate, have already used this coupon for purchase using SBI CC and already received the item. It works.

almost sure to buy nokia c6-01 late tonight. But still not very sure of hassle free shipping nd the product. Though here only few have got some minor problems, sounds satisfactory.

Which one would be better ?? COD or Debit card payment ?? Do they tell u exact date n time before delivering the product ??

Back