Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

I got my coupon via mail yesterday after complaining to them and bought WD 500gb essentials for 2.6k.. Its a good deal in comparison to the current hiked hdd market pricing.

I would suggest buying such a bulky and expensive item locally coz the dealer wud immediately change incase of any defect out of the box but with online buying u may be stuck for a long time.

@thegame

AMEXLB expiry date was 30th Nov 2011. So it wont work.

Letsbuy is bring out 1 coupon a day for 1 customer on its FACEBOOK page. Uptill now it has given 3 coupons in the SANTA scheme.

Its unfair since its valid for the first person who redeems the coupon. There about 3 lakh people on its facebook page, but they are giving out only 1 coupon and that too for only 1 person.

At the moment LB5POFF gives 5 percent off. although it isnt valid on COD option.

Happy buying.

prakhar said:
@thegame

AMEXLB expiry date was 30th Nov 2011. So it wont work.

Letsbuy is bring out 1 coupon a day for 1 customer on its FACEBOOK page. Uptill now it has given 3 coupons in the SANTA scheme.
Its unfair since its valid for the first person who redeems the coupon. There about 3 lakh people on its facebook page, but they are giving out only 1 coupon and that too for only 1 person.

At the moment LB5POFF gives 5 percent off. although it isnt valid on COD option.

Happy buying.

thanks for the info :)

Does Letsbuy drops prices during Christmas/New Year time ? Was planning to buy Xperia Neo V from there , so was thinking to buy it now or wait a little.

joy1 said:
Does Letsbuy drops prices during Christmas/New Year time ? Was planning to buy Xperia Neo V from there , so was thinking to buy it now or wait a little.
just bought the Neo V from Ngpay for 15,750 using 10% cash back deal !!

Back