LG P500 Discussion Thread

Ohh got it..!! No idea.
<

I believe I have a serious issue .

My SIM card goes to roaming even if I am not in roaming. After that , I won't be able to get the GSM signal.

The airplane mode will fluctuate.it enables and disables automatically.

I will reboot while seeing these things. After reboot the scenario will be the same plus some force close messages. Then I will reflash the rom :-(

This has happened many times now. Currently using talho ROM. in oxygen,there wasn't much issue.

What is "fix permission " showing in the recovery?

TIA

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

I used to get many issues in talho rom so flashed to oxygen

But in oxygen too many times all my apps close during standby mode and many apps get corrupted. Then I need to reboot the phone

Guys quit all roms and start using CM 7.2RC1 official.it's stable and has the most features. And I am using it with the old BB after applying the oldBBFix!!

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

I think oxygen is better than CM. Although oxygen lacks customization, it's okay.

I used to get many issues in talho rom so flashed to oxygen

But in oxygen too many times all my apps close during standby mode and many apps get corrupted. Then I need to reboot the phone

In talho, a reboot takes at least 5 minutes
<

Better battery backup is a big plus for oxygen .

Has anyone tried darktremor's a2sd with cm9? I can't get it to work and i'm wondering why. The ext partition is existing but empty. When I try -- a2sd install / a2sd reinstall / a2sd cachesd -- on terminal emulator, it does nothing.

using Links2sd on cm9,earlier had prob with a2sd so changed to this,try this

Has anyone tried darktremor's a2sd with cm9? I can't get it to work and i'm wondering why. The ext partition is existing but empty. When I try -- a2sd install / a2sd reinstall / a2sd cachesd -- on terminal emulator, it does nothing.

Back