Listening Electronica

just noticed that Above and beyond has a new album out featuring Oceanlab. Not as seminal as Tri State, but The title track, Sirens of the sea is good . The rest of it is ok, with some flashes of brilliance here and there. let me see if it grows on me

Thanks to XT have access to a wider range of radio shows now :) downloaded Anjunabeats worldwide, play list seems to be good.

01. Michael Cassette - Cyan Child [Anjunadeep]

02. Joonas Hahmo - Cocktail Bar [Anjunadeep]

03. Jaytech - Vela [Anjunadeep]

04. Nino Anthony - Retox [Ask4 Records]

05. Gabriel Lukosz - Watch Your Step (ID Remix) [Monster Deep]

06. ID - No Way Out

07. Lange feat. Sarah Howells - Out Of The Sky (Kyau & Albert Remix) [Malestrom Records]

08. Datt & Bissen feat. Tiff Lacey - Take Your Time (Martin Roth Nu-Style Remix) [Flux Delux]

09. Paul van Dyk & Starkillers & Austin Leeds feat. Ashley Tomberlin - New York City (Super8 & Tab Remix) [High Contrast Recordings]

10. Andy Moor - Fake Awake (Eco Mix) [Anjunabeats]

11. Super8 & Tab - Elektra [Anjunabeats]

12. Signalrunners & Julie Thompson - These Shoulders (Oliver Smith Remix) [Anjunabeats]

13. Markus Schulz vs. Andy Moor - Daydream (Ronski Speed Remix) [Coldharbour Recordings]

14. Marc Marberg with Kyau & Albert - Neo Love (Giuseppe Ottaviani Remix) [Euphonic]

15. Agnelli & Nelson presents: The A&N Project - Sleeping In Airports [Coldharbour Recordings]

16. Anhken presents: Fyrsta - If Not Me (Mr. Pit Remix) [Enhanced Recordings]

17. Bart Claessen & Dave Schiemann - Madness (I Prefer This Mix) [Anjunabeats]

18. Marc Marberg with Kyau & Albert - Orange Bill (Stoneface & Terminal with Marc Marberg Remix) [Euphonic]

19. DJ Eco - Tonight Is Forever (Martin Roth Edit) [Lunatique]

20. Immoral Monkeys - Portobello (Adam Nickey Remix) [Perceptive Recordings]

^^ seems good, anywhere we can get a better quality listen ?

Mumbai based hmm, any clue where they perform ?

Outta the new tracks on the radio shows there give a listen to Wippenberg's Chakalaka... good track.

totally out of touch from any new stuff. .due to PC being dead for a month :(..listening to all old ASOT classics and some deadmau5 stuff..

guys keep updating on any new good tunes\albums.

by the way that Andy moor is performing in mumbai on October 3. @ Vie Lounge. and in hyderabad on 4th. Oct.

source.: Andy Moor: Home
and also heard that Armin's coming to India in November...:)

^ Andy Moor seems like a KLPD (Contact Me For the Full Form via PM). Ditto with Sebastian Leger.

What's confirmed is D-Nox @ Bombay 72 tomorrow (19th Sept.) and Armin is very likely in End of Nov.

^ As in the gig was supposedly confirmed, but the club that booked him, Touch, have backed out, to get a *bigger* DJ than him. Same thing with Leger, Bling/Poison claim he's having VISA issues.

If your into Prog House, don't miss the D-Nox gig tomorrow ;)

Anish said:
Lost Stories - Gone but not Forgotten (Original Mix)

A massively talented Bombay based duo, with a few releases on upcoming labels already. Track is a SCORCHER, Tranceheads dive in and dig deeeep.

MySpace.com - Lost Stories - IN - Trance / Progressive / Electro - www.myspace.com/loststoriesmusic

this tracks , produced by rishab and prayag..is awesome ..

prayag is the same guy who produced "one last time" ;) and was featured in Tiesto's radioshow.

visited rishab's profile

listen to this track " unsaid feelings" superb !!!:hap2:

MySpace.com - Rishab - Maharashtra - Trance / Progressive / Progrsv House - www.myspace.com/analogdawg

this guy has already been signed in by brutal death record label.

amazing i say ..looks like young Indian producers are finally making it big in the international scene.

I wanna listen to Trance too..can anyone tell me where you guys download from?

And which artists and stuff do you recommend for a newcomer like me?

FaH33m said:
this guy has already been signed in by brutal death record label.
Hahah.. that label is called Brutal by Birth, owned by a friend of mine Tuhin Mehta who performs/produces under the 'Brute Force' alias, keep an eye out for him.

Its a Chennai based label btw.

Prayag's hits include OLT, Baga, Bombay (Signed to Brutal by Birth) and My Dutch Piano (Forthcoming on Dutch Progressive Trance Label Smu[th] Recordings which also includes artists like Mat Zo).

Anish said:
Hahah.. that label is called Brutal by Birth, owned by a friend of mine Tuhin Mehta who performs/produces under the 'Brute Force' alias, keep an eye out for him.

Its a Chennai based label btw.

Prayag's hits include OLT, Baga, Bombay (Signed to Brutal by Birth) and My Dutch Piano (Forthcoming on Dutch Progressive Trance Label Smu[th] Recordings which also includes artists like Mat Zo).

oops yeah missed the word "by " :p ..

any idea weather these guys produce tunes using consoles\synthesizer and stuff. or is it mostly PC software based recordings.

Back