Lithuania urges people to throw away Chinese phones

I think we didn't check how bogus the original BBC article was and directly jumped the guns.

Lithuania found that, Huawei devices redirect the users to its own app store. I think they don't know that Huawei can't use google play store.
Lithuania also found 'free tibet' etc flags in the xiaomi OS code which are meant to get activated inside china.

That's everything the whole defence department of Lithuania found and thought these things are a national security risk. :laughing::laughing: What a stupid joke.

I think Lithuania, because of its stupidity, proved how secure or private chinese phones are.

And it all started because Taiwan opened its office in lithuania. It's Lithuania's app ban movement.

I think we didn't check how bogus the original BBC article was and directly jumped the guns.

Lithuania found that, Huawei devices redirect the users to its own app store. I think they don't know that Huawei can't use google play store.
Lithuania also found 'free tibet' etc flags in the xiaomi OS code which are meant to get activated inside china.

That's everything the whole defence department of Lithuania found and thought these things are a national security risk. :laughing::laughing: What a stupid joke.

I think Lithuania, because of its stupidity, proved how secure or private chinese phones are.

And it all started because Taiwan opened its office in lithuania. It's Lithuania's app ban movement.

I suppose it depends how badly you want to believe one side over the other. Xiaomi has hired third-party consultants to look into the claim and have not denied it. In fact, they have admitted to actively monitoring and filtering content on the phone.

That does not make sense. Two bullies arguing over who is less of one.
maybe sounds silly but it is not and its absolutely needed now .......China does not respect human values or international laws.
It has already demonstrated this time and time again. Continuously intimidating Taiwan by sending fighter jets in its airspace. Sending naval warships and destroying fishing boats of small countries in South China sea.

They respect only power and strong opponent. What I am suggesting is standing up and facing them in this century . Let them know that there will be consequences too if they interfere in India's internal affairs.

I don't think that with the current and forecasted economic situation we have any capability of going into a d**k-measuring competition with China.

Thats why this incursion is hush hush on mainstream(read Godi) media.

I don't think that with the current and forecasted economic situation we have any capability of going into a d**k-measuring competition with China.

Thats why this incursion is hush hush on mainstream(read Godi) media.
We always been keeping hush-hush the intrusions this has been going since Congress time. Its not like first time in 10 years China has intruded and destroyed our infrastructure they have been doing this since 1950s. "Salami Slicing" " inch by Inch" is how they work and it has been amazingly effective.
Many reports are there about Chinese are already about 5-10 km inside Arunachal Pradesh than the actual border since 1962.
None of our leaders since our Independence has had ever clearly talked about the incidents happening in the chinese border.

If you read about Nathu La and Chola war with the Chinese .It was thanks to General Sagat Singh not waiting for orders from Delhi and deciding to use artillery that became decisive victory for us against the Chinese other wise we would have lost much of Sikkim too. The army officers were even reprimanded for taking the decision to use Artillery by the babus .

Infact I would say Modi's government has been more stronger in dealing with Chinese when compared to than Congress . However, even he is not much effective against them.

India will have to stand up at some point fiercely and bring the Chinese to the table to negotiate the border for final settlement and respect the border otherwise while you and me are sitting here the chinese are doing their "salami slicing" .

since Congress time.
And after DGMO's meeting, they would revert back. This time they didn't from strategic locations.
I am assume you are aware of the larger picture of why Chinese troops are here in the first place.
And yeah, fighting the enemy with their apps. I am all for it.

And after DGMO's meeting, they would revert back. .
Yes but not before they made us agreed to conditions set by them ... Like we will not be building our side of infrastructure even though their side would continue to do.
This time we are building the infrastructure and not agreeing to their terms so that has rattled them and they are not ready to leave .

It is clearly a political and not a smartphone issue.
Yes that's what it is. The background story is a tiny country like Lithuania is giving China the finger by dumping the one China policy.

Lithuania is growing closer to Taiwan and the result of that is China blocks/sanctions you. Lithuania does not care :D

More countries should follow suit but this is where the economic linkages come in.

A matter of time before countries decouple. And then there will be these announcements where 10-15 major powers do it simultaneusly.
So USA finally finds proof for this Huawei mess... that too from Australian Defences in 2012. Detailed article nevertheless!!
Huawei is not an option for 5 eyes countries. Aussies were the first to ban Huawei.

UAE is an interesting predicament right now.

They get to decide whether they want 5G communications network or 5G combat aircraft.

Go inside their territory and destroy their side of bridge too.
Part they are not saying is how we detained them when they showed up at Tawang :D

GOI has even gone to the extent of denying it. hehe.
Q. What happened in Tawang or Uttarakhand recently ? Can you explain these incidents in detail ?
The Chinese have shown captured Indian soldiers in their social media we think from earlier standoffs which are unverified but why hasn't India also done so ?

A. India has so far continued to adopt what is considered a reasonable behavior in international diplomacy. Even with a belligerent neighbor like China, India has been gentlemanly but i don't know how long this will continue. These pictures would come out if not officially then unofficially somewhere from the Indian side.

In Tawang, the Chinese intruded into a new area. We know that in those areas the Chinese don't come very often but having come there they were surprised I'm told by the Indian response.

Indian soldiers were at hand, alert and the moment the Chinese came in there they were not only given a face-off, they were also outnumbered and out maneuvered by the Indian troops there. They were detained for at least three to four hours before hotlines worked.

The Chinese started calling up and asking for their release and of course that was done because there was no harm done. It's not official but sources have said that there was no damage to the Indian defenses in that sector.

So clearly what has changed is the Chinese have become more aggressive and India at the same time has also become more alert than before. It's got more troops on the border, gaps have been plugged in areas like Tawang and eastern AP.

Today the Chinese find it surprising there are more face-offs because India has upped its game in those areas. They have moved more forward than ever before, more formations, more troops, more technology ie. surveillance equipment.

So therefore the response from the Indian side has been quicker than ever before and this surprises the Chinese.

In Barahoti, it is common for the Chinese to come in large numbers, stay for some hours and then go back. This recent episode occurred after many months. I would say again India stood there and they went back. There was no physical face-off.

But Tawang was different. Tawang i think they were testing, probing Indian reaction and perhaps they were surprised by the Indian reaction and therefore i would think this is not delinked from what happened in Barahoti and Tawang.

What happened in the 13th round of talks on Sunday would be also reaction to what was done in Tawang by the Indian soldiers. It's a complete seamless border despite different sectors. And I won't be surprised if China's obduracy at the 13th round of talks is linked to what happened in Tawang.

Source

Paper tiger with its army of little emperors keeps getting showed up

All we do is catch them with better eyes on the area. Meanwhile our infrastructure goes on at breakneck pace. The Chinese have lost that bargaining chip.

The army has had a reorg. There are 2 Strike Corps facing them along with 12 other divisions.

What has been happening at the border is called grey zone. Operations below the threshold of war. There is no war neither will there be one.

Last edited:
Xi Jing pig is just messing up completely.
He came at the best time to lead a country which is now one of the superpower and is taking great strides towards high technology. They are achieving in space...economy everywhere but their expansionist strategy is gone too far now.
Every country in Asia has a problem with them except for Russia and Pakistan. The Aggressiveness at South China Sea is madness. This guy will lead us to World War 3.

Australia has now part of the quad to contain china.
India has become aggressive(still not enough but I would say the stance has changed now) .
Taiwan is gathering strength to face them.
Japan for the first time after World War 2 has activated its military and moving towards militarization again .

I can go on but its crazy how the world is letting this happen and let China grow in power so much . Its just repeat of history. Germany was allowed to grow aggressively and then it led to entire world in War.

Did not wanted to make a another thread for it
But this is the problem with Indian policy makers. They lack balls . Always trying to play safe( it might have worked few times but does not get you far )

Now read the below Headlines ....When USA and other countries across the globe were calling for Beijing Olympics to be boycotted due to Tibet/Uyghur Issues. India had a chance to make a stand too but we decided to keep the Chinese Happy and said we will attend it.

Now this happens.

Whether Bjp or Congress our policy towards China is just making them stronger . Those Chinese will keep interfering in our internal matters but we stay to play safe.

When are we going to learn.....

Did not wanted to make a another thread for it
But this is the problem with Indian policy makers. They lack balls . Always trying to play safe( it might have worked few times but does not get you far )

Now read the below Headlines ....When USA and other countries across the globe were calling for Beijing Olympics to be boycotted due to Tibet/Uyghur Issues. India had a chance to make a stand too but we decided to keep the Chinese Happy and said we will attend it.

Now this happens.

Whether Bjp or Congress our policy towards China is just making them stronger . Those Chinese will keep interfering in our internal matters but we stay to play safe.

When are we going to learn.....
We gave CCP the benefit of the doubt. It was for CCP to screw up and they did. CCP wants to make an enemy out of us let them go ahead.

If CCP wanted to have a scrap why are they still waiting. Almost two years isn't it.

Because they know they will lose hands down in a fight with us.

India is the first country this century to have killed PLA. Can any western country make that claim ?

Lots of things from China are cheap and so are their psy ops :)

Last edited:
We gave CCP the benefit of the doubt. It was for CCP to screw up and they did. CCP wants to make an enemy out of us let them go ahead.

If CCP wanted to have a scrap why are they still waiting. Almost two years isn't it.

India is the first country this century to have killed PLA. Can any western country make that claim ?

Never trust the Chinese...that is a lesson we should have learned a long ago .

Now coming to China's cheap psy ops...it actually a smart move. They keep testing us and know our strengths for nothing much to loose in return . Chinese dont care about loosing foot soldiers. They still did not accepted that so many died . Only publicly honoring 4-5 .

In return they made India go back from a position we were holding and then came back and start same infrastructure again .

Few days ago they came and kidnapped an Indian citizen( tortured him) from within Indian territory( Arunachal) and then released him .

Every game these chinese play are psy ops but still manage to get away with their salami slicing.

Sad part is despite all the bans on Aliexpress and trade with China etc . Trade has actually even higher.

They most probably won't lose 1 on 1, but will take terrible losses, also a war with India definitely isn't on any country's list with even a semi competent leader. The destruction would be too high on both sides because of abundance of nuclear warheads. People should be reminded that any war now will engulf both countries totally. Wars suck away country's resources and morale. We can't afford to do that and neither can China.
China will keep engaging India in small scall skirmishes to keep its population deviated from whatever internal issues it may be having. India is too strong militarily to be engaged directly and one can bet China knows this.

They most probably won't lose 1 on 1, but will take terrible losses, also a war with India definitely isn't on any country's list with even a semi competent leader. The destruction would be too high on both sides because of abundance of nuclear warheads. People should be reminded that any war now will engulf both countries totally. Wars suck away country's resources and morale. We can't afford to do that and neither can China.
China will keep engaging India in small scall skirmishes to keep its population deviated from whatever internal issues it may be having. India is too strong militarily to be engaged directly and one can bet China knows this.
Game has changed. You dont need direct engagement. Recently Chinese hacked into Mumbai power supply and it was out for 2 hours.
They hacked into ISRO too.
and this Corona Virus is now a biological warfare reality. One deadly virus is enough to bring the entire country down without firing a single bullet.

Chinese does not need nukes or their military might. India is very vulnerable in cyber security and to deal with biological warfare.

Game has changed. You dont need direct engagement. Recently Chinese hacked into Mumbai power supply and it was out for 2 hours.
Seems like I have some reading to do on current affairs.
They hacked into ISRO too.
and this Corona Virus is now a biological warfare reality. One deadly virus is enough to bring the entire country down without firing a single bullet.
I hope covid 19 isn't part of biological warfare. Not that I doubt that such things can be engineered, but to live in a world where governments are willing to unleash such hell doesn't speak well of a good, peaceful and fearless future.
Chinese does not need nukes or their military might. India is very vulnerable in cyber security and to deal with biological warfare.
We need to work on this, yes. China and India have comparable populations and we have more young people than them. So more brain power keeping all things same as young people have more space mentally, so they may be able to concentrate better on the security problems and solutions.
Biological warfare is a thing straight from hell. What deterrent can we have against this, our own biological weapons?( not asking sarcastically, it is a genuine question, I hope people wiser than me will pitch in on this).

Back