Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Upgrading
  • Logitech partnered with Skype to deliver high-definition 1080p resolution with the C920 webcam
  • Record videos in widescreen Full HD 1080p at 30 frames per second
  • The same H.264 encoded compression that enables high-definition video calls with Skype, also lets you capture great videos
  • Smooth video quality, rich colors, and clear sound in real-world environments are produced by Logitech Fluid Crystal technology
  • To bring you the best webcam images possible, Logitech and Carl Zeiss turned the classic four-element Zeiss Tessar design into a five-element design
  • Stable clip mount
  • H.264 AVC compression

Attachments

• 20210625_174716.jpg
    20210625_174716.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 290
  • 20210625_174640.jpg
    20210625_174640.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 291
  • 20210625_174700.jpg
    20210625_174700.jpg
    269 KB · Views: 289
*Upgradation* is a wrong word mate, there's no word like that (upgrade/upgrading will do). Not trying to be a Nazi, just want you to be informed of this so you can in turn educate others one day.
GLWS!

Edit: haha, let's not make this thread about this guys. @Vibhanshu What I meant to say was it is widely used only in India and so is not wrong in Indian English, but I would advise against using it because to a native speaker it will sound very odd and is not accepted outside India, at least in journalism. Looks like @soulweaver found an exception [emoji14]
Edit-in your replies if you want ;)

Last edited:
@roofrider Upgradation is not a wrong word :p . It is just not entirely applicable in the context.

Example:
Code:
Here is a sentence from The Economist.

Now suddenly the bank has reversed its position and is against any upgradation of pensions in the future despite changes in the salaries of government employees.

Happy Learning!

Free Bump.

*Upgradation* is a wrong word mate, there's no word like that (upgrade/upgrading will do). Not trying to be a Nazi, just want you to be informed of this so you can in turn educate others one day.
GLWS!

GLWS!

Edit: haha, let's not make this thread about this guys. @Vibhanshu What I meant to say was it is widely used only in India and so is not wrong in Indian English, but I would advise against using it because to a native speaker it will sound very odd and is not accepted outside India, at least in journalism. Looks like @soulweaver found an exception [emoji14]
Edit-in your replies if you want ;)
Nonsense! This forum created "Upgraditis". We define our own language :p

Back