Adept
I was suggested poco m3 and redmi power
What you guys suggest?
Needed for a relative
FHD screen
4 to 6gb ram
6000mah battery and usual bells and whistles

Thanks

I think you should go with Redmi 9 Power, 6gb/ 64 (if have memory card option) or 6gb/128GB will be future proof and UFS 2 added advantage for speed

Poco read some horrible stories/experience so... I can't dare to buy for myself hence unable to suggest you same

I think you should go with Redmi 9 Power, 6gb/ 64 (if have memory card option) or 6gb/128GB will be future proof and UFS 2 added advantage for speed

Poco read some horrible stories/experience so... I can't dare to buy for myself hence unable to suggest you same
9 power weighs 199 grams.. Only 10 grams less than C25. Why pay 1500 more for a slightly weaker phone with same RAM/ROM? Are 10 grams really worth 1500?

9 power weighs 199 grams.. Only 10 grams less than C25. Why pay 1500 more for a slightly weaker phone with same RAM/ROM? Are 10 grams really worth 1500?
9 power with
  • FHD
  • UFS 2
  • FM Radio
For long lasting phone, I think you should go with SAMSUNG F22, may be little slow.. but durable

Last edited:

POCO is just a rebranded Redmi/Mi.

Best example of this is the Mi 11X here in India - K40 Redmi and POCO F3. All suffer from proximity sensor issue.
Realme C25 @9999 if your relative is not into custom ROMs and stuff. Has Helios 70, a slightly better processor than SD 662 on both M3 and 9 Power, a 6.5" screen, 6000mAh battery, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB ROM.
If they are into flashing, stick to m3.

I have no idea about the Helios, but with updates on the 9 Power, loading the phone with apps makes it show its age. With another phone just used for calling/sms, no issues.

Samsung... I watch some videos where YouTube reviewer agree that on paper may be Samsung display panel of Low Budget Phone are not good but in actual it is better then other low budget IPS/TFT/HD+ panel.

One of my known person bought Samsung M12 (4GB) and he is happy with display/speed etc. (he is normal user.. neither gamer non pro person)

Realme 3 pro (6/64), if in offline store avail upto 11/12k will be good deal. (but don't update Android.. use as it is)

@JMak

if chinese brand+ snooping + adv. is ok with you then any phone will be good

Samsung F22 .. is G80 processor but may compromised in screen department

if want secure + auto call record for safety + (little slow compare to Snapdragon/Mediatek processor) .. go with Samsung M21 (6GB/128GB)

@JMak

if chinese brand+ snooping + adv. is ok with you then any phone will be good

Samsung F22 .. is G80 processor but may compromised in screen department

if want secure + auto call record for safety + (little slow compare to Snapdragon/Mediatek processor) .. go with Samsung M21 (6GB/128GB)
Thanks for chipping in with the suggestion mate.
See the phone is meant for my aunt, she is into media consumption, youtube and video watching , calling and mild simple gaming.
What's app and sone astrikogucrejayed apps, that's it.. 6hb 128 version would prove pretty future proof , so please suggest someone accordingly.

I wouldn't Ideally suggest her the Chinese ones tbh, but if nothing decent out they're then put off compulsion i may
Thanks

Back