Looking for cheap TWS or wireless headphones

Hello. My budget is 3k and I am looking to purchase either a TWS or a wireless headphone for under 3K INR. I know, it isn't a huge amount of money but for a college student, its enough. I use it for gym (roughly an hour, hour and a half) and traveling on the college bus (roughly an hour, sometimes more because of traffic)

I have no clue which one to go for. I saw someone sell a Skullcandy Crusher here and I might go for it if its recommended. My device is an iPhone 8 currently, if that helps. My main priority is comfort. The provided earpods hurt my ear after I wear them for even 20 minutes. Audio should be clear, not too much bass. That's about it, really.

I know mybudget is really tight but I am willing to go till 3.5K.

Thanks and have a great one y'all! :))

Jabra 65t will be your best bet...right now available for around 4k i think on amazon... Combine with some bank offers and tracking you might get it near your budget

Don't know about what restrictions apple might cause or put on the wireless earbuds but with android there are no problems... I have an elite active 75t

Last edited:
Jabra 65t will be your best bet...right now available for around 4k i think... Combine with some bank offers and tracking you might get it near your budget
Just stole my words:

I wonder why they are so cheap now!

Just stole my words:

Still trying to get rid of stock that is now two editions old. Just tells you how overpriced these things are at their launch price. 75t is 8.5k and will fall further and the 18k price for 85t is just absurd.

Still trying to get rid of stock that is now two editions old. Just tells you how overpriced these things are at their launch price. 75t is 8.5k and will fall further and the 18k price for 85t is just absurd.
Absolutely. Audio industry is 80% marketing and Bluetooth tech has a massive profit % in this industry.
On the other hand : Try to convince people it is overhyped see their reactions. Just for fun.

I was watching YouTube videos on my bed with my Super crappy AirPods Pro clones which has lots of issues like video getting paused continuously and other and was thinking of buying a new set of TWS. Was also browsing the forum and saw your thread.
I saw people recommending Jabra Elite 65t and thought it would be good for me too.

Found on desidime it is cheaper on tatacliq with WISH10 coupon and additional 10% off using HDFC card. So bought one for Rs. 3240 from Tata cliq just now.

Just stole my words:

I have these, they work well at home - low noise environs. Once you step out, their mics pic up way too much noise and make the other person's life hell.

check soundcore products, they are good or you can get a used like new lypertek tevi or galaxy buds plus for little more extra. one plus bullet wireless z or oppo enco m31 if you're going for neckband

I have these, they work well at home - low noise environs. Once you step out, their mics pic up way too much noise and make the other person's life hell.

You mean for calls right? Because for music listening, their mics should not pick any noise right?

For the price, you cannot go wrong with the 65t. As is typical Jabra, they had launched at 15k few years ago, so you are still getting a good pair. The mic and fit are not that great but the audio quality is great for the price.

My priority is audio quality. Comfort is secondary. Amazon reviews say that the Elite 65t has average audio quality.
Sennheiser momentum 2 is your best bet if you want a truly wireless and good-decent sound quality

Version 1 is much cheaper and now available in 10k on Amazon... However it has lower battery life and few other issues but again sound quality wise that is much better than anything else being discussed here

Last edited:
Sennheiser momentum 2 is your best bet if you want a truly wireless and good-decent sound quality

Version 1 is much cheaper and now available in 10k on Amazon... However it has lower battery life and few other issues but again sound quality wise that is much better than anything else being discussed here
My budget is 3.5k INR dear sir. Don't care about the brand as long as audio quality is great. Someone imported a Fiil T1 Lite and claimed that the audio quality is comparable to Sony WF1000XM3.
Wanted to know that is it that good or is there any better at this price range.

how about oneplus buds Z https://www.amazon.in/OnePlus-Buds-...?dchild=1&keywords=tws&qid=1613480305&sr=8-21
its good.

not a good option for gym, but if you want audio quality you can also try oppo enco m31 https://www.amazon.in/OPPO-Wireless...ld=1&keywords=oppo+enco&qid=1613480350&sr=8-3
it suits your budget and this is the only Hi-res certified earphones with LDAC codec within 2K price
if you can extend ur budget a little try this - https://www.amazon.in/SoundPEATS-So...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=M987XK47JXFMCT0F1C6M

Last edited:
I'd prioritise comfort over audio quality. I am sure most (even cheaper) earphones sound better than earpods. Thank you all for your suggestion! :)

Edit:- I should also let you know that I am not an audiophile. I probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a 10K INR headphones and a 1K INR Headphone.

Back