MAFIA II ~Discussion Thread~

Desecrator said:
Completed Chapter 4 yesterday. So far so good. :p

OK just a query, if we deliver the stolen cars to that old guy we met before, does he pay us for that? Provided the cops haven't followed us i.e.

Been running short of funds - thought of upgrading my ride. :ashamed:
leave the car in crusher and climb up to the control panel and use it u get 500$ per car

Haha yeah they are scattered around - the easiest one is at Joe's flat. Must be near his bed.

Btw, Joe is an excellent incarnation of one of my friends who's stay put at Chennai. :rofl:

Hey that artifacting issue seemed to have gone by itself - I am running my card OC'ed again. :p

mav2000 said:
How did u get tht...
Pb mag #1n can be found in Joe's apartment on the glass table you see just after you enter the apartment. #2 can be found after you leave Paparago's office in the docks. Other i haven't found yet. :p

BTW, for peeps who wanna collect all the playboy magazines, I suggest you refer to a walk-through for the same as the magazines are mission specific. So say if you wanna unlock Playboy Magazine #20, you will have to play chapter 7 all over again.

Just came out of the prison and found a mag in my new apartment wOOt! :eek:hyeah:

Found loads of them before as well - the level spent on the prison was kick ass. Reminded me of The Shawshank Redemption! :D

Argh I feel so depressed you guys commenting on my most anticipated game for such a long time, and I cant take part.

Goddamn when will my ISP install the wired connection already :(

mafia 2 dosent starts.:( after that first copyright screen it stays black.is it because i have installed it in other directory.(eg its installed in e: physx installed in c: )

quan chi said:
mafia 2 dosent starts.:( after that first copyright screen it stays black.is it because i have installed it in other directory.(eg its installed in e: physx installed in c: )
I had the same problem, then i got the new cr4ck from Skid and it worked ;)

Back