Manchester United Chronicles

Private Ryan said:
^^Lol...okay..cool down...my bad...:p Have a friend by the same name...but his spells as christiano..just got used to it..lol..:p
Moron, if I were named Christiano, the first thing I'd do when I turned 18 would be to change it to Cristiano :eek:hyeah:

The reason why SAF sold Ruud was, cuz when he was around, all our attacks seemed to end with him, and we had become one dimensional in attack. I am happy ever since Ruud has left, we've scored a lot more freely and goals have starting coming from a lot of other guys instead of just one guy grabbing all the goals.

^
absolutly right. look at the players who have scored this season. in previous seasons it used to be ruud with 30-40 goals and rest were non existant. these days we virtually play with 4-5 strikers changing positions with each other which is great to see :D

well 3 signings in 50 million is the news coming out from OT. and just read that if hargreves pirce is increased again SAF won't probably buy him.

Why is SAF so keen in getting Berbatov?? :S Okay he may have had a good record in the past but look this season at spurs..he's just been okay...11 goals this season...seems english football is not his real playground..he was much better at leverkusen.. check out his 05-06 season...21 goals..impressive..:eek:hyeah:

And yeah 50 million pounds is good news..hope we put it to good use...:eek:hyeah: Btw, is Nani a very promising young player...the making of another Cristiano...:eek:hyeah: hope we are able to grab him...:)

I dont think torres is going to come....but maybe the Pound 50 m kitty cud be used to lure him...;)

yup..huntelaar is good...:eek:hyeah: Hope Ajax has no problems giving him away.....;)

N..lol..we can save the remaining for the next transfer window in January..probably a few loans for the rest of the season..;)

LONDON, May 8, 2007 (AFP) - Frank Lampard believes Chelsea are still the best team in the Premiership and he is determined to hammer home the point by inflicting a pair of defeats on Manchester United.

There he goes again..

"The best team in the country wins the league, that's what you say, especially when you win it," Lampard said. "But I think we've got the best squad.

Grapes are sour....really really sour....:rofl: :lol: :tongue:

@ Ryan - Buddy don't look at those stats for Berbatov..Donno if you've seen a few of Tottenham matches but the guy is fookin' brilliant! I'd love to see him at OT..He's not only good with ball at his feet, he's extremely good in the air as well..His height will be a major plus for the otherwise "short" United frontmen. Expect those 11 goals to turn into 25 goals in the EPL alone with the kind of service he can get here.

Either of Torres or Berbatov and I'd be one happy Devil.

AMD4Life said:
@ Ryan - Buddy don't look at those stats for Berbatov..Donno if you've seen a few of Tottenham matches but the guy is fookin' brilliant! I'd love to see him at OT..He's not only good with ball at his feet, he's extremely good in the air as well..His height will be a major plus for the otherwise "short" United frontmen. Expect those 11 goals to turn into 25 goals in the EPL alone with the kind of service he can get here.

Either of Torres or Berbatov and I'd be one happy Devil.

Yeah..maybe u are rite..:) SAF is really hush hush with his choices at the moment..afterall he doesnt want others to get attracted and in return pay higher for any of these..:hap5: And yeah i agree berbatov's height will be a major plus with a winger like Ronaldo to create the right situations..damn we'll have our very own peter crouch..lol..:lol: Not literally though. crouch is like 6.7 ft...:hap5:

Btw, huntelaar too is a very good option..the guy's been brilliant this season at ajax...he's young and SAF cud prolly get him as a long termer... :)

pisen said:
chelsea XI Vs UNITED reserve
0-0
:))

only 3 guys from the Man Utd reserve played.. Dong,Lee and Eagles ..

thumbs up to Chris Eagles :D . lee needs some experience. Dong has to learn how to control the ball when he gets out , maybe some training from Wayne Rooney himself ehe

Lol..afterall Fergie knows how to choose the right weapons from his arsenal against an already downed opponent...on this particular occasion, the bigger guns were rested simply because fergie didnt want to give chelsea any chance to say tht they held on to a full force united team..its was actually a gr8 tease...:lol: Chelsea wud have loved to confront the big boys...but were left to take a revenge against an almost reserve side...n they still cudnt pull it..lol..CHELSEA SUCKS BIG TIME..:rofl:

Back