Market Section - Product Pricing n Discussions [NO Price checks]

@rdst_1

I told them all about the discount which I got thinking that someone else might read and get to know about some tricks of Affiliate/EMI Foreclosure to get additional discounts on the purchase. It never once occurred to me that it'll come back to bite me later like this.
What If I never told about the discounts which I got?? Will they still be removing my sale post??

If the seller priced it according to current market price then what's the problem?
They are naming it as scalping.

Even I asked how the price which I got has any effect on the price which I'm selling when what I'm selling is at below market price.

They are naming it as scalping.

Even I asked how the price which I got has any effect on the price which I'm selling when what I'm selling is at below market price.
Check with mods, it may not have been banned for that reason. Also don't mind the people here, there was some SSD sale posts which were similar to yours where someone got it for half the market price from Amazon and sold it at double the price and everyone here was okay with that and suddenly now they're finding yours as scalping.

People shouldn't involve in other sale posts regarding to pricing unless it's priced high compared to current market price. If it's under the market price but still considered high then the buyers would react accordingly and not show interest to that product making the seller reduce the price or they keep bumping it forever.

Check with mods, it may not have been banned for that reason. Also don't mind the people here, there was some SSD sale posts which were similar to yours where someone got it for half the market price from Amazon and sold it at double the price and everyone here was okay with that and suddenly now they're finding yours as scalping.
Cuz it's a GPU and people are butthurt about those still... @Vaastav you can make your ad post again following the rules such as min 2 pics with proper date/name on paper and if in-warranty then post the bill as well hiding your personal details.
Since it's not something you bought from the market section here and reselling, you're fine. People do this as well but it's fine only after a good amount of time just not immediately.

I think it's more about the fact that the marketplace is meant to be a place to offload old hardware among members which is mutually beneficial. It's not an open marketplace like ebay or Amazon. Using the deals shared for personal use in good faith by forum members to make a quick buck in the marketplace here is in bad taste.

I think it's more about the fact that the marketplace is meant to be a place to offload old hardware among members which is mutually beneficial. It's not an open marketplace like ebay or Amazon. Using the deals shared for personal use in good faith by forum members to make a quick buck in the marketplace here is in bad taste.
That's the belief here and I'm all open to it personally.

Thing is, nothing is defined, no rules about it are concrete or documented here, so to be fair to all members we should allow anyone to sell anything bought from anywhere (except from TE itself) here unless they're an obvious bulk reseller (multiple repeating cases of selling newly purchased goods too soon or too many such listings) in which case they have an opportunity to upgrade their account to that status for a fee and continue to do so. A one-off case is fine and we shouldn't bash anyone about it, it's their choice and in the same way it's the buyer's choice to decide if they wanna buy it and at what price.

If we truly have an issue raise it with the mods in the feedback thread section and suggest some rules about this.

GLWS but one could get a new SN570 for 6.6k, consider lowering your asking price if you're looking for a quick sale

GLWS but one could get a new SN570 for 6.6k, consider lowering your asking price if you're looking for a quick sale

2 reasons one not enough pictures and no invoice whereas you market invoice as Yes.
I mean products are out of warranty so I don’t really see the use of posting invoice there. But if buyer requests I can provide invoice as a proof of purchase date. Pictures will be updated for sure.

Not sure how pricing is decided. A few days ago, there was an iPhone 12 Pro Max 512GB Gold, 87% with few more months of Apple care warranty got sold for ~68k.

Back