Market Section - Product Pricing n Discussions [NO Price checks]

You are assuming the buyers are unsuspecting. I don't know who would be so, especially, when it comes to a high value item like GPU. As far what the MOD mentioned, this is what the rules say -
Technical and Supportive - It should add value to the discussion between the seller and the prospective buyer (all suggestions and negotiations on asking price and market price must be done via PM).
@puns , please clarify the guidelines.
I didn't know there was such a rule, mods should pin it as a sticky in marketplace or classifieds.

That being said there's a limit to how much premium one can charge based on model, usage, how old etc but 40%+ just doesn't make sense.

I didn't know there was such a rule, mods should pin it as a sticky in marketplace or classifieds.
It is pinned actually -

It is pinned actually -
Oh I might've missed that one, thanks for sharing it.

The way we want the sale thread to be is paving way for a slow degradation of marketplace section owing to unwanted moderation.

It should be fair
  • To post pricing suggestions backed by a valid source like a e-commerce sale , discounts, link to similar discussion etc.
  • To call out potential suspicious activity, incorrect or lack of key info etc
All these are supportive activities and should be ok to be carried out.
If the seller finds someone posting rubbish, without any concrete facts to support their argument, they should report such members who should immediately be banned temporarily and progressively toward a permanent ban.

In my opinion we shouldn't deter such inputs on a sale thread. Plus and Minus are sides of same coin and equally important. Yes there will be some grey areas, but those can be moderated upon request. By going youtube way of blanket 'No dislikes' takes away the true experience. One cannot have everything positive .. always ...

Last edited:
Let's not post on the deal thread, but rather continue the conversation here. @ankit360 @Panda @Dauggie @buBleZ

Yes, I am too seeing even 2-3 months old 3060TIs being sold for less than 25K on multiple marketplaces. OP can decide his own price, but buyers will definitely compare the best as they are not limited to buying from you, or this forum, or this model etc.

The pricing suggestion is to help you sell the items faster. I have been at your position OP, and from my experience with so many deals here, I would suggest not completely ignoring the pricing suggestions. This isn't Reddit, and most people here aren't cheapskates who just want good cards for ultra cheap.
Common guys get on with it. I didn't take any offense or hard feelings for anything. Brought 2 month old galax 3060ti for 24k from "a m Infotech “ will get it today or tomorrow. If anyone interested i can share contact details or card review once I receive it.

And here I'm facing some rather funny yet weird issues.
After sale gets completed, have to run behind sellers requesting to leave a feedback. They are acting so pricey in fact making excuses as if I'm asking them for their organs or bank a/c details in return.
Simply unacceptable behavior.
Even mods do not tend to care about this.

If no one bothers then its better to scrap the feedback rating system altogether!

Please try to keep this thread clean,anything beyond the forum guidelines will be reported,cheers.

Forum guideline link.

Forum guideline link.
From the same link -
"all suggestions and negotiations on asking price and market price must be done via PM"

And here I'm facing some rather funny yet weird issues.
After sale gets completed, have to run behind sellers requesting to leave a feedback. They are acting so pricey in fact making excuses as if I'm asking them for their organs or bank a/c details in return.
Simply unacceptable behavior.
Even mods do not tend to care about this.

If no one bothers then its better to scrap the feedback rating system altogether!
Sir, some of us ( or atleast I use Tapatalk) to access the forum, and that does not have option to leave feedback. I had been without pc for long, heck I don't even remember my login password, and if I try ro login, id gets locked, hence the delay in feedback.

Sir, some of us ( or atleast I use Tapatalk) to access the forum, and that does not have option to leave feedback. I had been without pc for long, heck I don't even remember my login password, and if I try ro login, id gets locked, hence the delay in feedback.
Thats understood but same people do have laptops and desktops and they do not buy gpus and rams to install on their phones right? So while dealing they are very anxious and over-excited but the moment they receive the stuff they becomes ultra lazy rather ignorant. They can login on laptops/desktop/ipads once a while and can definitely do the needful! Its for both the parties.
But they hardly care to complete the full process of dealing!
Enforcement is on completing the cycle and not leaving it halfway!

Last edited:
So the original objective of the thread was to discuss about product pricing and the thread was under the Market section. Then a prohibition was placed on the GPU pricing discussion and the thread moved to another not-so-relevant-annoying-to-find-unpopular section. And now I see that it has a new "No Price Checks." What is this supposed to mean now?
What's up @puns you're on fire.

So the original objective of the thread was to discuss about product pricing and the thread was under the Market section. Then a prohibition was placed on the GPU pricing discussion and the thread moved to another not-so-relevant-annoying-to-find-unpopular section. And now I see that it has a new "No Price Checks." What is this supposed to mean now?
What's up @puns you're on fire.
They are 2 different threads. This thread was always under Gen Talk.

Back